Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
Ah. You changed the join buttons from being under each play area respectively to the top middle bit in your last video, only just noticed that, it's fine this way too i guess, what was your reason in changing it? and is that swords crossing type icon out completely now?
It was in the middle in the last screenshot, looked nice.. :/ lol.

Anyway i guess it was just there earlier as something to display before the game started, and thus is no longer needed since you have the title and join option in there instead now?
In response to Turboskill
Oh don't worry! The turn counter and everything are still there, but they're only visible when a game is active! :)

Here's another screenshot of some menus and whatnot! The arrows with boxes show where your abilities are full and ready for use on your mana bar! :)
What do you think? :D

Short demonstration showing off the menus when you join a battle with someone!
Ask questions if you have any, I'd love to clarify anything! :)
In response to Oasiscircle
After seeing that shift down, and back up effect the menu has going on I have only one question...

Will this game have a physical, female representation of its self that I can marry? Haha

Seriously though, that one surprised me. Sooo smoooooth.
Sexy menu.
In response to Toddab503
For real.. very cool, when i was watching it i just went 'whaaaaat?'. Nice transition for sure, now i'm actually quite excited with these abilities and stuff .. should be interesting, once i learn how to play, to face off against people, using those. :O
For all of those people with larger screens, you can now play Alchemist at x2 resolution!
By the way, I'm still working hard on Alchemist 2, I've been posting less to keep the surprises to myself! :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5