ID:1439083

Not a bug
BYOND Version:502
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 25.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Game doesn't show in Pager for game appearing online. At times it does, but it goes away once clicked on, the game shows on Website.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Added to your favorites or search for it
2. It will then appear online before you click the game's section
3. Finally, once clicked on, it disappears.

Expected Results:
To work as if should. (Showing in pager)
Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time everyone clicks on the game.
In other games?
No, not that I have seen.
In other user accounts?
All my user accounts show the same.
On other computers?
Both of my computers do the exact same thing.

When does the problem NOT occur?
Invalid. Happens all the time.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?

This did not occur in any earlier versions.

The game that's not showing in pager DBZ:Dark Worlds

(Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Workaround: I've notice this occurring for me me sometimes as well. A quick fix for me would be to close the tab of the hub that I'm trying to view and opening it again. Or, simply counting to 60 and seeing if it loads it. Pretty much being persistent. It should show up eventually.

My guess is that the pager hasn't downloaded the update of the hub.
You're saying that it takes 2 days for the update of hub to process to the pager?

Created: Wednesday

I tried what you said, anyways. It didn't work. I acquire the same result each time over and over.

I re-downloaded the 502 version of byond and received no change in result.
When did I say it took 2 days? http://www.byond.com/games/Reem16/DragonBallZDarkWorlds <-- Does not exist.
I fixed I problem. I deleted that hub and remade it.

I believe I figured out what happen. I deleted the hub once before with "DragonBallZDarkWorlds" name and made it a twice time. I think the twice hub showed on the first pager link section for the game since it's entitled to it, instead of the second link section of the pager. Must have gotten bugged with the linking names.

Thanks for the help, Xirre. ^_^

-Silent Night
Stephen001 resolved issue (Not a bug)