ID:1449029

This base is the combination of two artists working together, just wanted the communities opinion, haven't been on in a long time, so I don't actually know if anyone here is still capable of C/C.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
he looks pissed, i already told you my opinion too. But looking at it now i'd suggest making hist stomach part or something a lil darker cause... not sure i think that's just how it is ..isn't it? from what i remember learning from u.
Looks really nice, imo.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just playing around with the base atm.
I like it a lot. The only thing I would say seems slightly off is the arms. They seem a little too \ rather than | but that is a very minor thing I would say is ultimately up to the artists to decide on. It'll be good regardless of whether that is changed.
Amazingly cute. Gives a pixeled pockie ninja feel.
Where've you been :O
:L places, I am still on Skype lol
I know this base is old but it looked cool and I wanted to edit it xD

Screenshot

#1: Lets start with the legs, they were too close together made the base look rather stiff so I just moved them 1 pixel apart from eachother and now the look a bit more well they look better.

#2: The arms, they were too short for the base, made it look like they had a war accident of some kind, just made them 2 pixels longer and it worked.

#3: This base is chibi yet it looks thin... chibi is mainly like chubby big headed tiny people so I added a bit more weight to it by extending its stomache a pixel in each direction (by which I mean both sides of course)

- Your old friend Gold ;)
I have to say I prefer the one on the left, you've butchered the perspective with the edit making it look more like it's been stuck to something rather than giving the impression that he's standing. He looks more like the other base characters you see around here and he looks like he's in the middle of a pelvic thrust.

I like the original, though his ears could do with some playing around, they make him look a bit disturbed!
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
I know this base is old but it looked cool and I wanted to edit it xD

Screenshot

#1: Lets start with the legs, they were too close together made the base look rather stiff so I just moved them 1 pixel apart from eachother and now the look a bit more well they look better.

#2: The arms, they were too short for the base, made it look like they had a war accident of some kind, just made them 2 pixels longer and it worked.

#3: This base is chibi yet it looks thin... chibi is mainly like chubby big headed tiny people so I added a bit more weight to it by extending its stomache a pixel in each direction (by which I mean both sides of course)

- Your old friend Gold ;)

Your edit's arms don't look lax'd at all. It looks like hes trying to pull something apart, or is having his arms restrained on each side by someone.
I put my arms like that because of i like to make overlays add pixels to the waist line otherwise it just looks like the base is changing color if that makes sense xD so with a shirt on it that adds thickness to the waist the arms will fit it perfectly

the version i made had shorter legs >< don't know why Skyiden likes the long legs.
e,e god damn you southend