ID:1455263

(See the best response by Balborg.)
Ok so I Wanna make a npc shopkeeper system where I can have players sell them stuff it appears in a grid and other players can buy those items from the same npc. I also wanna make it so this is doable for mutiple npcs so i dont have to make 50 different shopkeeps. Im also wondering if the selling of one of my items would only appear buyable for me rather then everyone.

So how would I code this?

Might be easiest to just keep track of everything sold in a global list. You can make selling one of your items appear buyable only to you using some kind of tracking variable.
i wanna make it where say i sell npc a ring then bob goes and talks to npc the ring will be there and he can buy the ring
Yeah, so have the npc stock come form this global list I mentioned.
Best response
Just make the same inventory list for shopkeeper as for player. When selling an item to them don't delete it but add it to their inventory instead where any player can see it.

If you need an item only being able be sold to a certain player create item's var which if is true it only can be sold to him (its 'spiritual owner').

item
var player/owner
var spirit_bound = 0

proc/get(player/buyer)
if(spirit_bound) if(owner != buyer) return 0
return 1

Creating tracking list would be another option if you don't want to define extra variables.