ID:1457278

Hi,

I have been using Byond with Space Station 13. I am currently trying to host my own server and unfortunately I was being blocked by either incorrect usage of port-forwarding, or a pesky Firewall/anti-virus hiding somewhere! I have a Sky Hub and thus the portforward.com site will not aid me in this situation but I will tell you what I have done so far.

Upon my Sky Hub page I entered a new services. I chose TCP. I then made the entry and exit port which was 2000. I then made an outbound LAN IP which is connected to the new services I have added. I also created a new inbound LAN IP. The IP I used for the inbound is from my laptop's IP. This is because I want to host the game from my laptop. I have then killed off the processor of Karpersky on my laptop and even went as far as disabling my Firewall settings. But to no avail.

I have also followed the port-forwarding instructions on the Sky Hub port-forwarding guide but the same results still occur. I have been at this for 5 hours straight and I am not joking! I am so lost and don't know what to do.

All I recieve from Dream Daemon is "Hub reports that port 2000 cannot be reached by other players!" - I have even tried changing it to 7000+ numbers and it still won't work.

I am also trying to run Baystation and my laptop is Windows 8 if that makes any difference.
Thank you, regards
-Richard