I never had any embarrassing, sarcastic, troll posts of ignorance and stupidity. I've been perfect since I first joined in 2005. So perfect that you all should consider yourselves highly privileged to even be here in my presence, inhaling my oxygen that I am so generously allowing you to breathe.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I never had any embarrassing, sarcastic, troll posts of ignorance and stupidity. I've been perfect since I first joined in 2005. So perfect that you all should consider yourselves highly privileged to even be here in my presence, inhaling my oxygen that I am so generously allowing you to breathe.

Oh thank you, great Mr. ET sir.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

You used to be a noob. A big one, like the rest of us.
In response to Howey
He used to be the noob! <3
In response to Solomn Architect
He still is. I'm being polite. ;)
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
LOL- you win. Don't know anyone that can top that. Unless.. No, Whybe/Dr.Penguin wouldn't post on here; he still thinks his posts are serious questions that in no way show lack of intellect.

Wow guys why don't you guys ever understand me i just wanted to learn how to code to be like Silk Wizard, Kumorii, Darke, and Lord Andrew. This community is horrible i tried my best every day to code every dang day just to make all of you happy i tried to stop using developer help. I tried to make you guys happy i even stopped using am what more do you expect me to do i was 10 at the time 10. I came back from a break just to learn that everyone is still the same
In response to Whybe
Nah, just me. I never change.

Nothing you do should be to make anyone but you happy, though. Hail Mary.
I found a few for you, here.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I found someone elses.
My first few weeks of programming I would compile a source while the game was running and get the normal error that you would once the resources were edited and would think I broke it and delete it :P
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
My first few weeks of programming I would compile a source while the game was running and get the normal error that you would once the resources were edited and would think I broke it and delete it :P

That's still not as bad as me throwing a fit when I first started simply because I didn't know what "indentation error" meant. I literally spent hours trying to get one proc to work when all I had to do was hit tab on one line of code.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

That's still not as bad as me throwing a fit when I first started simply because I didn't know what "indentation error" meant. I literally spent hours trying to get one proc to work when all I had to do was hit tab on one line of code.

I had that problem for the first day or so, I believe it was the first time I actually used that key.
I formerly had a problem where I written a simple tileset for some grass or something and since I put \turf it wouldn't work, and I spent hour trying to figure out why it wouldn't work. If I hadn't gotten it pointed out to me I would of never figured it out.

That was a stupid indentation error as well, I thought my DM was messing up since my tabs where all fine.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
DM can do much more than just a top-down RPG, and it doesn't take many painful adjustments. You just need to think outside the box.

Making a sidescroller merely requires you to create a control for gravity.

Make a board game.
Make an isometric game.
Make a 3/4ths perspective game (Rather than top-down).

You can even make a text-based game.

Yes, and side scrolling and isometric both used to be very inconvenient and it was too processor and network intensive to implement.

Albro1 wrote:
BYOND wasn't built with the intention of being used for top-down RPGs, that's just what exploded.

Actually it was, and it sure as hell wasn't built for side scrolling i.e. native pixel movement didn't exist for a long time. BYOND was initially built by Dan to be a top-down RPG MMO, but after some contemplation it was converted into a game engine having the same tile movements and basic features that supported that intention.
GamerMania wrote:
I remember this one from 2010, on my old BYOND account:

http://www.byond.com/members/ BeignetLover?command=view_post&post=139954&first_unread=1

It's a little embarrassing to come back 3 years later and find out "Loduwijk" was right. :P

I've known Loduwijk for over a decade now and can tell you this: it is not often he is wrong.

Yikes!

Even Lummox asked me. "What in the world were you thinking? "
In response to Axerob
Axerob wrote:
Yikes!

I only mean to slightly creep you out and imply I stalk you when I say, sheeeeit son you look a damn bear.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Yikes!

I only mean to slightly creep you out and imply I stalk you when I say, sheeeeit son you look a damn bear.

I am slightly creeped out..but.....thanks?
In response to Axerob
Axerob wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Yikes!

I am slightly creeped out..but.....thanks?

This makes me feel great.
I think I win. Kill me, now.
Page: 1 2 3 4