ID:1459302

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
ok here is why the new interface sucks
1: it takes up too much space
2: its harder to find games that i want to play
3: theres tabs that i have to exit otherwise there will be a huge buildup of tabs that i dont need
edit 4: theres ads now 0_0
1. You can shrink it.
2. Not really, you just don't want to learn how to find them the new way. There's a difference.
3. Isn't it the same way with internet browsers? You must hate the internet.
4. Revenue must be made somehow. If you are a member, you can turn them off.
There's actually a "compact mode" that you can get by clicking the "opposing arrows" next to the gear icon in the top-right.

I'm not super-thrilled about how quickly the tabs build up, either. But, there is a handy "tabs" menu (the three sheets of stacked paper, next to gear again) that you can use to quickly close them.
We'll add a close all. Happy New Year!
Could've said "I dislike the new interface" Rather than throwing a "fuck this" to the developers :\

I think the interface looks better than the old one, sure, I had to get used to it, but it's fine as-is.
(Just voicing my opinion on Laserdog's first post, there, on to something constructive.)

But If we'd be able to close all these tabs at once, it'd be great, yeah.
I don't understand why everyone hates on the new pager so much. I really, really like it. Browsing games is a lot easier and the new way you send and receive messages is a lot more intuitive.
Stephen001 resolved issue (Redundant)
The addition of the close all button: