Applies to:BYOND Pager

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
My feed tab doesn't show anything.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1.Enter BYOND
2.Click Feed tab

Expected Results:
To be able to see Updates from others and mine too.
Actual Results:
Can't see anything.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Always
In other games? It's not a game, it's BYOND
In other user accounts?Yes
On other computers?No

When does the problem NOT occur?
I don't know... It just doesn't stop happening. I've downloaded different versions of BYOND and same thing happens.
Two questions:

1) Is this still happening? I've done tests trying to view your feed in a debug mode and it doesn't give me this same problem.

2) Have you established a proper connection to the hub, or do you still see the "loading" icon in the lower left corner?
1)Yes this is still happening.

2)I'm not getting the "loading" icon in the lower left corner.
When you're on the Feed tab, do you still see the dropdown for your feed choices? If you open that up, do you see anything other than your own name?

I'm testing your feed specifically for any possible errors but not seeing any problems.
Just to be on the safe side, why don't you go ahead and zip up your localhub.db file and send it to me? You can send it to me at [email protected]. I want to see if maybe the issue is there rather than on your tab itself.
Additionally, it would be nice if we could get together live on this. If you're available at any point, I can add you to my AIM and we can chat live. (If you don't have AIM, I believe you can access their network with just about anything, and you can use a free client like Pidgin to connect.) Just let me know your screen name or ID and I can add you; I disabled contact from unknown people to eliminate spam problems.
1)I only see my name when I open the feed choices.

2)I don't use AIM, but I use Team Viewer, skype, etc..

3)I send you the localhub.dm
I think you can set up an AIM account free and without much trouble, and a free client like Pidgin can connect to the network. That's our best bet for real-time communication. Just let me know the ID when you've set it up and I can add it to my buddy list.
Your database file didn't turn up any issues. I definitely need to talk to you live at some point. Please let me know this weekend once you've setup an account on AIM (again I'd recommend just using Pidgin to connect) and I'll add you to the list, and we can chat Monday. You can send me your ID in a pager message or use email, either way.
Lummox JR resolved issue
This issue was resolved by the user. His Internet settings had turned a proxy on after installing Hotspot Shield, and the proxy needed to be disabled in Internet Explorer's settings.