ID:1462758

Hello guys, recently Xyberman has been teaching me how to make pixel art and I was wondering what you guys think about this base I made.

Why is it gray?
Judging by the fact that he already has a few traits that make him look "dead", I'm assuming it's a game about zombies or non-human players.
No, the reason he is grey is because Xyberman asked me to shade him in only using four kinds of grey.
grey scale maybe but its pretty good sorry can't give much C&C because I'm not good on the art aspect.
Looks fine to me. But I don't know much about shading and such.
I feel like his shoulder is too broad. Like he's about to flex or something.

Also it seems like your light source is at the top right corner, so I think you might want to re shade or reposition that medium gray on his lower right abdomen and just move it to the left side.

lastly, the kneecap looks rather odd in that position, you tend to not be able to see the shape of a person's knee cap bulge out like that when you look at them from the front.

Just my opinion though

Keep up the good work :)
Lose a lighter tone of gray.grey. is what i would do. Also his shoulders look too big compared to how his head is imo. i'd pull em in a lil bit or something.
Actually, the anatomy is quite good. But he didn't divine any real shapes. here's my edit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic >>> Image and video hosting by TinyPic >>> Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just study it for a bit and show your own progress.