Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1464526

Rules:
//Hiya Guys. Just posting a new version of the In-game and general rules.//

1. It is a known fact that the game is RPvP. With that being said, RP and PvP are both the main factors for the game. (-Will be edited soon-)

2. Metagaming isn't allowed.

3. Spamming or even abusing the help channel is not allowed.

4. No crying to me about dieing. I will supervise pretty much every non-NPC caused death.

5. Gonna stress this. Over the years that I've made and managed games, I've encountered some really daft questions and complaints.
NPC Monsters aren't going to sit and roleplay with you. If you get chopped and killed by the boss, you got chopped and killed by the boss. That's all to it. I'm not reviving anyone or anything like that. Your problem - not mine.

6. The usual. Racism and discrimination of any sort OOCly is prohibited.

7. Just don't bug someone OOCly. It's annoying. If they're blatantly ignoring you, it's because they don't want to speak to you.

8. I'm a busy person. Please don't ask me when the next update is etc. I also want to play and do other things.

9. Don't like the icons or the game? Icon-wise, you have to deal with it. SAO MMO is a one man team. I do EVERYTHING. Game-wise, speak in the feature requests about what can be improved.

10. If you are to ask for a position of administration, you will lose all chance of getting it.

Thank You~.