ID:1464742

Applies to:DM Language

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
To determine if an object should be renderered, you would simply check (atom.visiblity & mob.can_see) == atom.visiblity

By default atom/visibility (or whatever it is named) would be 0, but by adjusting the value together with can_see on certain mobs you could achieve a variety of affects with what different players can and cannot see, much more versatile than the current invisibility setting

This shouldent be very hard to add either, just another dword on appearance and camera info + an extra check on rendering
Pardon me if I don't understand your post correctly or I'm just making noise here.

There should honestly be a better visibility system altogether; one that doesn't use numbers but works with lists some how. Much like the images list. It's indeed in need of an overhaul. I think the developers are just waiting either for a good suggestion on how to treat it, or an opportunity to have time to put into it.

Either way, Forum_Account's visibility groups is a pretty good start for the developers to look at.
Please no lists

This would work as some form of visibility groups, but lists would simply be too slow to use
Lists don't have to be slow. Any internal implementation could make sure the client has the information it needs to decide if an object should be shown. Anything you implement now has to decide on the server and update things accordingly.