ID:1466725

Resolved
Specific benefits users will get from subscriptions and/or credits can be listed by the hub entry author. Each line will appear as a new bullet point in the "Bonus features" popout, in place of the old generic text about unlocking additional features. Simple HTML formatting is allowed.
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
So some games don't put a describtion of what a player is going to put in a subscribtion why don't they make it when they click the subscribtion button it'll explain what you will get if you subscribe because the games don't really describe it and i don't want to use my money on a game that doesn't describe what i'm subscribing for.
It's pretty strange that there's a box in the hub editor for a description of BYOND Member bonuses, but not one for Subscriber bonuses, unless that's what "Terms of Service" means.

If you look around the hub or forums or maybe website (if provided), or maybe even in-game, you should be able to find subscription info. If not, it's probably not worth your money, but you can also try asking people who play or develop the game.
Sounds like an oversight. We'll take a look.
Assuming we're talking about http://puu.sh/6f94I.png, it'd be nice if we could customize it, definitely.
+
++
Do we have a way to set this up off-site (away from the hub) yet?
There is a section on the Distribution tab (for standalones) that can be used for this purpose. I believe it is under the "Templates" tab (that will appears when you have a Distribution key).

We'll get the generic Subscription description in the next website update.
neat-o!
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Specific benefits users will get from subscriptions and/or credits can be listed by the hub entry author. Each line will appear as a new bullet point in the "Bonus features" popout, in place of the old generic text about unlocking additional features. Simple HTML formatting is allowed.
Thank you