ID:1469793

hi all byond users as i have seen a link says on one of my favorit games (free byond membership) so that is just a stubbed trick to get your account as you put your username and password you see next few hours that your account has been delete/changed password / done wired stuff or something els
so i warned you
there is nothing as free byond membrship
Mind including a link or a copy of the page you were sent?
In response to Flame Sage
a link of one of thos stubed stuff [link removed]
In response to Flame Sage
dont download it !!!
In response to Maxsteel13
Maxsteel13 wrote:
dont download it !!!

downloading this means using it so be curfull
Please read Keep your account safe! and always be suspicious of unofficial programs asking for your login credentials. Only the site (on the https://secure.byond.com/ subdomain) and pager will request this information from you for account authorization. Anyone claiming to be a Staff member or volunteer moderator that is asking you for your login credentials should not be trusted, as we would never request this information from you.
I removed the link, as the last thing we need to do is advertise malware ;)

Just to be clear, there is no possible way for an executable to give you a free membership, and anyone claiming otherwise is likely just trying to hijack your account (or worse, your computer). Don't download random files from the internet, folks!

++ to what LordAndrew said as well
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
I removed the link, as the last thing we need to do is advertise malware ;)

Just to be clear, there is no possible way for an executable to give you a free membership, and anyone claiming otherwise is likely just trying to hijack your account (or worse, your computer). Don't download random files from the internet, folks!

LordAndrew wrote:
Please read Keep your account safe! and always be suspicious of unofficial programs asking for your login credentials. Only the site (on the https://secure.byond.com/ subdomain) and pager will request this information from you for account authorization. Anyone claiming to be a Staff member or volunteer moderator that is asking you for your login credentials should not be trusted, as we would never request this information from you.

Where's the like button?
Cloud Magic wrote:
My BYOND account is more important than my computer.

I think I understand! We can all afford to spend another grand on our machines, but you'll never be able to repurchase Cloud Magic. :D!
I suppose the people who advertised this in the first place should be banned. IMO.
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:

Haha. I see what you did that.. ++.. +1.. Funny. Programming humor. :'D

Cloud Magic wrote:
My BYOND account is more important than my computer.

The feeling is mutual.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
DarkCampainger wrote:

Haha. I see what you did that.. ++.. +1.. Funny. Programming humor. :'D

Post increment too OP for these forums. DarkCampainger's power-level is rising!
In response to Lavitiz
Lol.. Powerlevel. What's he gonna do, transform? "It's overrrr 9000!!" K, let's stop.