Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1470610

Hey there SS13 fans! There is a server open to all who wish to be in a medium RP community and kill aliens as a Marines. We currently have an active player base of around 20 players on all the time and are hoping for more to come and join in on the fun. We have our own General Skype chat so you can always talk with us and the community. We have our own site at NSS-Gamers.com (Not hard to find our SSCM forums).

The whole summary of this station is this: You Marines were sent on this journey into space to go to a station that sent out a distress beacon requesting help and has now gone dark with no one answering. You are to explore this station and find out why the distress beacon was sent and to find any survivors that may be on board. You start as a marine just waking up out of hypersleep on a station called "The Sulaco". You then go to your Commander who will place you in a squad (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta) with a job (Standard, Medic, Engineer and Squad Leader). You stick with your squad at all times and investigate the Station for what might of happened (Role playing as you go along). You will eventually come in contact with an Xeno life form in which you can do one of two things. Either capture the specimen and bring it to the Xeno-holding cells for research or you can kill it because "fuck science I am a marine".

This is just a brief little summary of the station. You can check out our Forums at http://nss-gamers.com/viewforum.php?f=83 We update regularly with lots of new things so come check us out!

I am the Staff Manager on this station so if you have any questions regarding this station or anything else you can message me on BYOND at any time or on the forums listed above @Daskreesh.

Sidenote: We currently have a few staff positions open and are looking for a few experienced players who are familiar with admin commands and have a good attitude when it comes to ss13.

Don't feel afraid to come on by! We are a very friendly community looking to have a great time!

Thanks Daskreesh.