ID:1472606

Well the view of my game is to make a game with a few planets for a start(Starting small is key to a sucessful game)! I will be adding other races in the near future somethings like werewolves and human/dragons. But i need something to call it for when alpha happens and i get alpha testers i will have a name for my game. The game right now has planets like Earth and Sev. Planet Sev will be the planet with the werewolves and half human creatures.
Illia: A Realm Reborn
Tarus: Shattered Souls
Podina: City Of Light
Demonian: City Of Darkness
Sail: Ties That Bind
Elementals: Shards of Truth

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1472539
this made me laugh
In response to Leoinpharoh
Leoinpharoh wrote:
this made me laugh

Thought it might :), it's a valid answer though :P as long as you don't pick the same one haha.
lol true enough
Or we could try thinking of a name that makes sense with the content in the game
My suggestion? Awesome Myth.
Star Gazers
ok ok, serious titles lol

Sixth Heaven
Outland of Misery
Land of Forever
Far Abyss
Infinite Outlands
Nine Heavens
Unknown Plane....

ummmm im running out of ideas lol
I know most replies have been... funny or not serious, but to get serious for a moment. Its unbelievably hard to name a game now. Video games have existed for about 40 years and its getting nearly impossible to come up with creative and fresh game names in English. Especially if your game is already narrowed down to a specific genre, then your range of options diminishes significantly. I wonder what we're going to do 50 years from now, when the options are practically non existent.
I wonder what we're going to do 50 years from now, when the options are practically non existent.

Legends Online (Not affiliated with the other seven)
In response to Ter13
LEGENDS: ONLINE: MYTH OF THE LEGENDARY LEGEND: PART 4 OF THE FABLED LEGENDARY SAGA: RETURN OF THE LEGENDARY HERO: FOLKLORE EDITION
AKA: LOMotLLP4otFLSRotLH FE

Because the above is honestly a mouthful.
Probably the same way people have been naming literature the last couple millennia.
In response to Boxcar
"Twilight"
Stars Go on and on and on and on

Each new game will just add "and on" to it with each new verison/game
Hahahaha