ID:1475691

I'm trying to host a game and I did everything as told here: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ Dlink/DI-524/BYOND_Dream_Seeker_Host.htm

But my port still closed, any suggestions?
Well seeing as no one posted a reply and I don't know if you got it working.

Double check your static ip is correct click start and in the search box type in cmd then when a dos window pops up type in ipconfig then look at your primary adapter you use to connect to the internet. If you are wirelessly connected it will say something to the effect of Wireless Adapter if you are hard wired it will most likely say Ethernet adapter.

Look under ipv4 and make sure the ip address is the static ip address you originally set. If so your router may still be blocking it. To test that theory out simply go to the DMZ setting and enable it for your computers IP and attempt a quick host. If people can connect the router is blocking your incoming connections.

DO not leave the DMZ on however this is a huge security risk. If you do get active connections with DMZ on double check all your work on the router. If you still can not host then its a server side firewall blocking incoming connections at that point you must locate what firewall is running on your computer and allow byond access. :P Hope that helps.