In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
I like this idea a lot. I regularly use the "register with Facebook" option when I make new accounts on websites because it saves time. As long as you're not REQUIRED to use your Facebook account, I really don't see how this could be anything but beneficial.

Thanks for your opinion, one of the best non-negative responses I received!

I modified the facebook app that allows you to login a bit so it should be functional again.
Well, it's a feature I've wanted for awhile now, but don't have the knowledge to implement for myself. :p I think BYOND could really benefit from social media integration as a means of connecting with people outside of the established BYOND playerbase.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Well, it's a feature I've wanted for awhile now, but don't have the knowledge to implement for myself. :p I think BYOND could really benefit from social media integration as a means of connecting with people outside of the established BYOND playerbase.

I very much agree, and the naysayers could just not link their Facebook account.

I tried several ways to integrate social networks into BYOND but all ended up being a bust until I decided to just use my own webspace, some javascript and a Facebook App.
Keep at it.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Well, I never got much from link bucks when I tried it. Honestly, I think it's pure crap. ._.

Might be time to take a page out of this guy's book, with BYOND's browse, and anyone that connects to your game...

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/05/esea/
In response to Pirion
Pirion wrote:
Xirre wrote:
Well, I never got much from link bucks when I tried it. Honestly, I think it's pure crap. ._.

Might be time to take a page out of this guy's book, with BYOND's browse, and anyone that connects to your game...

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/05/esea/

That's not the issue. I can easily get nearly 10,000 views daily. The issue is that link bucks doesn't pay well. They pay mere pennies. And I don't find that to be worth my time. AdSense is my choice. And don't ask about how much I make or anything of the sort since its against their terms.
Haha I done an adsense api with byond, just I dont have a website that gets enough views for approval -.0
Page: 1 2