ID:1477797

Well, a few months have passed and I feel like I could make the previous computer build I've done be cheaper, faster, and more energy efficient.

To start off, I'd like to summarize what my previous build was:

Processor: AMD FX-9590 @5.0GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
GPU: Can't remember... Will update.
RAM: 2, Corsair Vengeance (2 x 8GB) 16GB DDR3

The overall price, with the addition of other components like a SSD, an optical drive, and the monitor, was $1950-$2100.

Currently modified build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2ygTW

With that build, I really like Fractal Design's case. The R4 Black Pearl version.

This site, PC Part Picker, is quite interesting. Upon inspecting the case, I came to realize that it provided a list of other builds made and submitted with this case. One that particularly caught my interest was this one. It's cheap, the specs look really nice, and from research on the CPU and GPU, the CPU uses about 68 Watts and the GPU can handle a wide range of games but not all on their best settings.

While this build was made a few months ago, I am thinking of using it as a base for a price range around $1500. I have the money ready to purchase it already and I'd actually like to buy all the parts from one place so I can buy it all in one go.

Summary:
Comparing it, the build I found for the Fractal Design case, to the build I made by myself, what do you think I can upgrade or downgrade to meet the $1500 price range? I have $3000 and would like to use the other half to purchase Unity Pro for liscensing.

Pardon me for any grammatical errors or unclearness as I have done this via my phone. I look forward to some good feedback.
Thanks to the help of A.T.H.K, it lives!

I'll name it.. Sharkeisha.
I would recommend getting Nividia GPU and Intel processor.
In comparison to the GTX 770 and its current listed price in the link provided, what would you suggest? I can't increase it any higher.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Thanks to the help of A.T.H.K, it lives!

I'll name it.. Sharkeisha.

Why get all this expensive cooling and a non-K intel processor?
I was told that K's lack a few good features like VT-D.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
I was told that K's lack a few good features like VT-D.

If you're sure you need VT-D, you might want to ditch the $110 cooler and just use the stock one.
How come? Not really sure why.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
How come? Not really sure why.

It's overkill if you're not going to be overclocking.
So, if I got the K version then the $110 cooler would be fine?