jQuery is fun. Just remember you'll need to use an older jQuery (1.9 or earlier) because they're dropping support for older IE builds. I think the pager currently uses 1.4.4; I tried 1.9 at one point and it just didn't work out.
In response to Multiverse7
Multiverse7 wrote:
It's just kind of painful to know that a simple language like JavaScript actually adds functionality to DM, the language of the BYOND game development engine. It's like some kind of bizarre symbiotic parasite.

...What? Javascript isn't a simple scripting language at all. It's actually a fair bit more complex than DM, in my opinion.

Jean scribe wrote:
The issue is these things just get turned into a plug n play library down the line; doesn't allow for the less experienced guys to interact with the base code.

I'm not sure how to fix that. Honestly, I've tried to assist people in learning quite a number of complex things related to DM, but it has really started to feel like I'm just confusing people more than helping.
Well, the implementation as-is seems okay. The discussion of Javascript use in DM and any complications therein, I suspect we can have elsewhere.
Wow, this is great. I just wish there were more documentation on it because right now delving into it is just trial and error at its finest.
In response to Magnum2k
There's documentation in the skin reference. Is there something more in particular you were looking for, or something in that that might need to be expanded upon?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
There's documentation in the skin reference.

Nope. At least not in the online reference.

There's no mention of byond://?winget nor byond://?winset and no examples of usage.
It should be included in the download, and I'll upload it to the site now that 504 is the stable version.

[Edit] Done. It's in the skin reference.
Page: 1 2