ID:1478967

A man's wife, whom he has been married to for three years, has slept with 25 people over the course of their relationship.

If it were possible to grab someone through a computer monitor, I would have done this the moment I read this Reddit post and given him the beating of his life. I'm not going to get into the details, so just read it yourself. I am interested in your opinions, too.

I don't care how much you love a woman; dishonesty and infidelity is the threshold for a divorce. That's just disgusting.
Magnum2k wrote:
A man's wife, whom he has been married to for three years, has slept with 25 people over the course of their relationship.

If it were possible to grab someone through a computer monitor, I would have done this the moment I read this Reddit post and given him the beating of his life. I'm not going to get into the details, so just read it yourself. I am interested in your opinions, too.

I don't care how much you love a woman; dishonesty and infidelity is the threshold for a divorce. That's just disgusting.

Agreed 100%.
I agree too, but I don't think there's anything wrong with him giving her a chance and seeing if she will get help. She did break down and confess everything, and that's a good sign. If he's willing to give her a second chance, I say great! But if she slips up again, I'd say it's time to consider divorce. Trying to keep that up would make him seem way too desperate for keeping her.
That's not a good sign. In fact, it's bad one. Why did she have to wait until she was caught to confess everything? Had he not checked her messages, she probably would've had trysts with several other lucky men(and women, too, apparently)!

Sorry, but physiological problem or not, I would've shown her the door and took full custody of my kids.

That woman is pure.