ID:1479612

I made a account today and it will not let me sign into anything but the website, can anyone help me? I've turned off my firewall yet that did nothing to help. I'm using Windows 7
Having pretty much the exact same issue, and this happened yesterday to me too. I was playing just fine last afternoon, left for about an hour and a half, came back and suddenly I keep getting the "Connection to hub failed" error. I haven't changed any settings on my computer or anything at all, so I honestly have no idea what caused this to suddenly crop up. I'm using Windows 7 as well.

I've looked through I believe all of the forum posts concerning this issue but nothing really helps. I've tried disabling my firewall, clearing cache, reinstalling/uninstalling, trying older versions and the beta version. Same deal. Right now, I cleared my cache and deleted the BYOND folder, but now it gets stuck on "Validating account" whenever I try to sign in. It looks like some people had some luck fixing this issue modifying some settings on the older versions of BYOND by going into Preferences -> Advanced and manually changing the BYOND hub address, but as far as I know this isn't possible with this version of BYOND, and I haven't seen any threads with this issue addressing versions 501+

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Update: Well, it just randomly fixed itself and now I log in again. I don't exactly have control over my network since I'm on an university campus, but I'd recommend resetting your connection (unplug your router for a few seconds, plug it back in.) That might do the trick.