Naruto: Dark Worlds

by Reem16
Naruto: Dark Worlds
Naruto PvP, {fri,march 8} : looking to bring this game back contact me on here if interested in helping!
ID:1481113

Welcome to the Application Listing.

You just need the information as listed below.

Name:
BYOND Key:
Duration In-Game:
Game Experience:
Information About Yourself:
Iconer? If so, What are you provide?:
Suggestions About Game:

Denied. <----You failed.
Or...
Approved. <----You have been considered. You will be paged.

Name: Bless

BYOND Key: BlessOhSoPretty

Duration In-Game: 24/7 if im not in school or work.

Game Experience: 8plus years Still going..
Information About Yourself: Im well know on byond from a game called Naruto Trinity, I host Naruto Shuppiden Curse Of Uchiha and im doing well on that game.

Suggestions About Game: Everything needs to be redo from title screen to clans and in game mapping and training.

Denied
Name: Satsuki
BYOND Key: Tiotio908
Duration In-Game: A couple of hours everyday... enough to enforce.
Game Experience: I have played naruto games since I first came on to Byond, and pretty much know the rules.
Information About Yourself:I'm 16 I like to chill a lot and have fun in any game I play. I can consider myself a clown sometimes and optimistic.
Suggestions About Game:The game looks promising and it can be a great game if it can have more clans and more jutsus.

Under Consideration
Name: AX7
BYOND Key: Alexxiong7
Duration In-Game: everyday
Game Experience: i play naruto games for along time and i use to be and co owner too and play other games.
Information About Yourself: im 16 i play sports and games
Iconer? If so, What are you provide?: i could do a little iconning and make it look good.
Suggestions About Game: the game looks nice and stuff i like everything about it and make the hunter nin 50 missing kills . plz approved im begging u !!!

Denied.
Name: ThatGuy / Kyoshiro Minoshi
BYOND Key: BlakeWindgod

Duration In-Game: 7am-11pm Give or Take
Game Experience: co-owned a few games back before I quit byond for awhile I've also been admin in a few been awhile though

Information About Yourself: I'm 20 years old with plenty of time on my hands I don't get aggravated very easily so I have no problem dealing with trolls and unruly players

Suggestions About Game: Idk id personally like to see Madara's Gunbai as a wearable item but that's just me o.o

Denied
Name:Mia Pye
BYOND Key:MiaPie

Duration In-Game:Im on every day from 4:50pm-12:00 pm

Game Experience:Ive been playing this game for a good amount of time to learn the rules and loops of the game and i know everyone and everyone knows me so there wont be any confusion between us.

Information About Yourself:Ive been playing DBZ games like this version for a while, ive been co-owner for 6 games and i always get along with the players.

Iconer? If so, What are you provide?:I do lots of sprites, and i do clothes icons and a little turfs.

Suggestions About Game:I think the game is fine,but the War Obito could have Magekengyo Sharigan and legendary rinnegan.

And this is my REAL application for Admin.

Denied.
Name: Crystal

Byond key: Crystal_O

Duration In-Game: Everyday I will be on the game 24/7 but when I have to work I will be afk.

Game Experience: I have been co-owner and Main Owner on some games and I am a coder pro.

Information About Yourself: I Work and I sometime play S4 League and I do some coding currently looking for source to work on.

Denied
name: WarVsPeace
key: War_Vs_Peace
duration in game: a few hours
game experience: i have been an admin on a lot of games similar to this one
information about yourself: i like this game a lot even though i just started but i know just about everything there is to know about these types of naruto games, i can icon a little bit
suggestions: i think if there is a element fusion system then you could learn a second element at jounin and fuse them to make your third element

Approved - Trial
Name: Chusei
Key: Chusei-shin (Lilchife Orignal Key)
Duration in Game: All The Time.
Game Experience: Been on Byond for many years and I've always been helpful and interested in the bettering of games and making sure we get a high player base. The rank I'd expect to get would be Admin seeing that the two spots are not taken but Head Admin is, I would take any rank that could allow me to teleport to a person incase they need help or summon them if they are stuck or need my help. I'd always tell players the best way to train and how to get their jutsus etc.
Suggestions: I'm always looking forward to new updates and the game is currently going to have slower training, I'm behind of Hazel 100% with this and I tell players everyday that it's coming. Slow training is going to raise the player base because players are going to be very interested in reaching goals for their chars to be strong. Stat caps could be added for each rank, my idea is this:
Genin: 4,500 Tai/Nin/Gen 25k-30k Stam 35k-40k Chakra
Chuunin: 5,500 Tai/Nin/Gen 40k-50k Stam 45k-55k Chakra
Jounin: 7,000 Tai/Nin/Gen 60k-65k Stam 65k-75k Chakra
Anbu: 8,500 Tai/Nin/Gen 70k-80k Stam 85k-90k Chakra
Anbu-Cap: 9,000 Tai/Nin/Gen 85k-90k Stam 95k Chakra (One Person From Each Village)
Sannin: 9,500 Tai/Nin/Gen 95k Stam 100k Chakra (Three People From Each Village)
Kage/Org Leaders: 10,000 Tai/Nin/Gen 105k Stam 110k Chakra

The reason for the lower amount of stats to the stamina is that the fights will be longer, teaming people would be an efficent way of fighting against other people (2v1's).
Villages can have Alliances to vs other villages in time of war and if Akatsuki was to attack etc.. they would have help.

Under Consideration
This is not for public chats. Take this to the general talk section. Thank you. ^_^

~Silent Night

Name:Isaac/Retro
BYOND Key:Zac556688
Duration In-Game: about 5-6
Game Experience: Very new to this game but hope to add icons to it and also promote order alowing it to last for a long time.
Information About Yourself:Hello I'm Retro In this Application I explain details of why i think i am qualified for Staff.

In my own opinion i think i make a lot of qualifications of a moderator in this game. I have been on this game for not too long but know the rules like the back of my hand. I try to promote the game as much as possible(bringing people on this server as much as possible). I am experience in most of the field i also know how to icon and am constantly trying to gain knowledge (Needs Work). I try to promote the fun at this game but also try to promote laws and order. I have been raised by two lawyers and understand NOTHING can last without order. Please Consider This Application Thank You For Your Time

For Ever In Love With NDW
Retro

Iconer? Yes have four years of iconing
Suggestions About Game:
new jutsu's
more npcs
more objectives not just another easy training game, better game profile photo (I can provide).
Everyone's fired.

Reasons:

-Don't met the hours required.
-Never on the server.
-Don't try to help.
-Deemed Un-worthy

Suggestion To All: Re-App again after this message.
Name: Frogo
BYOND Key: LegendOfLegends2323 (As you can see.)
Duration in-game: A few hours (About ten in Weekends, and four-six or less midweeks. I have to study midweeks, and i'm completely free in Weekends.)
Game Experience: I've been playing Naruto games like these, and I pretty much know things about the game.
Information about yourself: I'm always tryin' to enforce the rules ingames and help people how I can. I'm a girl. No, joking. I'm a boy. I like night. I like day. I like training, and I also try to be stronger than the others ingame (Meaning that I train alot. XD).

Iconer? Well, i'm just a beginner. I'm not a very good iconner, XD.
Suggestions About Game:
Hidden Jutsus
Hidden requirements
Special GM room

Well, that was my application. If you're still reading this, hi. And bye. Pretty much the end of my application.
Key/In-game name:
Edit Nero/Nero
-----------------------------------
What you're applying for: any position
-----------------------------------
Why should you be hired: I thrive to help in any way that I can. I dabble with Graphics Art. I am a chill guy and get along with others well, I will help those that are in need of help and pass my knowledge onto them as it is onto me. If a player is in any way upset with my action perhaps me not being able to answer a specific question they have I would refer them to another GM that might have the answer to that question or I would refer them to the guide, if a player was angry at me due to a action of mine I.E. Mute. I would tell them they should know and follow all rules.
------------------------------------
Experience: Admin on FOTL(Discontinued), Co-owner on Naruto Exodus.
Contact Information: Skype: Kooldude5999
Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

- Grammar? I take my Grammar seriously and act professional. [Won't try and go Grammar Nazi on you ;)]

- I am not able to icon.

- Duration in-game: After school, 3:30 to 10-12. On weekends, at least 15 hours.

- Myself: I'm chill and can handle situations well.

- Suggestions: Something different than just the boring old hit this log to be strong, new events I.E. tdm etc.
Let me give it a shot on this cause what do I have to lose?

My name is Cristain(Aka Bonez [Cristain56/Cristain66{Former keys if you knew them}]) but please call me Xamo.

My key is Xamoakuma now so feel free to page me about anything on here.

The time I can put into the game is random at times but I am more of a night owl so I like to be around at night if I am up.

The game experience I have is from the game pong and up due to me gaming for about fourteen years.(I am nineteen by the way) I have ran as an admin for about four to five months but was revoke due to bringing in my emotions (I learned to not do that now). I got it on a Pokemon game by giving up my Pokemon when I wasn't a gm cause I was hosting a torny for the other people so they could have fun.

Information about myself is what you need? Well all I can say is I have the most wonderful girlfriend and we been together for a year now! Oh and I am a nice guy but at times I will go in a bad mood if you are being a (sorry for the curse word) jackass and wont stop. Oh and I hate lying just so you know.

I am not able to icon but all I do is get what people have done and change it to what I like but make sure to credit the original people if I put it up for sharing.

Suggestions about the game? Well I have none to be honest it seems perfectly fine to me.

Well this is me trying somewhat, but I have not lied at all and if you want to know a little more just email me at [email protected]. Well Bye!