Just did a fresh install and nothing. Trying the beta version next.
Ok no change in beta form. Anyone know if the friend things works with SS13 for sure?
The pager has nothing to do with the games built on the platform...

It's my understanding the pager is a separate entity to DreamSeeker.
Hey Palleh,

Do you have your Internet Explorer security settings for the "Internet" zone set to high? I don't use IE myself, so I had its security settings maxed-out, and I've noticed that this disables some of the features of the new pager (although I could still see the "Playing Now" section, so it might not be the cause of your issue...).

Try temporarily setting the Internet zone to the default "Medium-high" to see if that fixes this issue.
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
Hey Palleh,

Do you have your Internet Explorer security settings for the "Internet" zone set to high? I don't use IE myself, so I had its security settings maxed-out, and I've noticed that this disables some of the features of the new pager (although I could still see the "Playing Now" section, so it might not be the cause of your issue...).

Try temporarily setting the Internet zone to the default "Medium-high" to see if that fixes this issue.

Just checked set it to the lowest security setting and no difference.
Interesting experiment here. (I might be totally off the mark here, because I am very scrupulous about what I install, and usually castrate a lot of programs that want to install activeX garbage on my machine.)

In Internet explorer, do you have any addons or activeX controls that are changing how JS works? For instance, do you have an antivirus activeX plugin that changes how scripts are run in the sandbox?

If you could, disable ALL of the plugins and try it again, if it works, we can then narrow down which plugin is causing issues.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Interesting experiment here. (I might be totally off the mark here, because I am very scrupulous about what I install, and usually castrate a lot of programs that want to install activeX garbage on my machine.)

In Internet explorer, do you have any addons or activeX controls that are changing how JS works? For instance, do you have an antivirus activeX plugin that changes how scripts are run in the sandbox?

If you could, disable ALL of the plugins and try it again, if it works, we can then narrow down which plugin is causing issues.

Disabled everything other then java and flash and still not working.
Let me know when you are going to be available for about an hour. Send me a PM with your skype info, and we'll do a screen-share session so I can give you some remote troubleshooting. (I don't usually do this, so consider it a good-will thing.)

I'll let you know when our schedules sync up. I ought to be available after 3:00pm until 10:00 pm today.
Or OP could just wipe it all and delete the remaining folders.. and then reinstall..

You seem to be going through all these steps but why? it's not doing anything..
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Or OP could just wipe it all and delete the remaining folders.. and then reinstall..

You seem to be going through all these steps but why? it's not doing anything..

He's said he's wiped out the install multiple times. I'm going to try to help him over a video session in case there's a lingering miscommunication going on here.
He mentioned "fresh install" nothing about removing the files the uninstaller leaves behind, I would probably start there.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
He mentioned "fresh install" nothing about removing the files the uninstaller leaves behind, I would probably start there.

That's exactly where I'm going to start, among other issues that may be cropping up. I have a feeling that there's a barrier in communication here that is going to have to be shown, rather than explained.
My schedule is very screwy I'll try to find a time once I have my work hours tomorrow. I did delete everything in the document's area and anything I could find with byond but there can always be something I may have missed.
Page: 1 2