ID:1482531

I was banned today because of message spamming, this was actually not me. My period button and enter button got stuck and continued to send a period in the global message tab. This was not on purpose and i wish to become unbanned because, not only was it not my fault, but also because me and my brother both downloaded the entire site because we wanted to duel together. I would also like to include that the name of the admin that banned me is Eliza. I eventually was going to donate to the site when the flow of money started coming in but as you can now see the one game i wanted to play is now not available to me nor my brother. So as to conclude I will now never donate money to this site and also that the admin Eliza is an unfair admin, and as long as she is an admin i discredit this site because the site is only as good as the people who run it.
This was not to troll or start anything i was just stating what happened to me and who was the cause of it
Take this to the game's forums, not BYOND's. BYOND has no say in what happens in games.
ok thanks