by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1482581

BYOND Version:503
Operating System:Windows 8 64-bit
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 10.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
One day I got on SS13 and the text for things like computers and PDAs were zoomed in. I have no idea what caused this and its annoying me like no tomorrow. IE was on 175% zoom the same day this happened and I heard byond runs on IE.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? All the time.
In other games? Don't play others
In other user accounts? Havn't tried.
On other computers? Normal on other computers.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Ctrl+Scroll may fix the issue.
If you changed it to 175% that same day it might be a good idea to change it back to 100% and check it out. You could also try to check out the configurationpanel or whatever its called in english and check out displaysettings and accessibilitypanel in configurationpanel for text height.
In response to LandonGam3r
Where are you talking about? In IE or Byond? Also, I can't find what you're talking about.
First of all, i dont think byond specifically runs on IE, because I use chrome.It does runs on a browser though. Second, i told you to change the zoom in IE back to 100% and check out if there is any difference. Last but not least, if you cannot find the configurationpanel on your OS your probably running linux but you told me on top you didnt so you must be dumb as fuck.