ID:1484070

I'll be hosting World of Zynoa live in an hour! If you want an invitation to log on and play, page me and/or respond to this post! Thanks
Created a hub

So that you can go ahead and join the waiting list if you'd like to test
Major gripe: The interface on that game is obtrusive and ugly.

You might see about severely changing the way that the interface is included. Specifically, reducing information on the screen that is not required, or at least emphasizing the graphical nature of the game by embedding the majority of the interface in the map itself by overlapping the interface and map elements.

As it stands, the interface is kind of distracting from the game itself looking at the screenshots.
I'd like to try but I can only do so on weekends. Would you be hosting today?
In response to Akando5959
Probably not. I just started adding another batch of content (three new towns; bringing the total to 7) and I probably wont be testing again until next saturday at the earliest. Sorry :\
You aren't inspired by Nestalgia, are you?
In response to KingDeity
Nope.

Actually, a lot closer to FFTHG in inspiration than any other game, since I played it for about 6 months consistently.

I played NEStalgia infrequently for a month, and then quit after an admin teleported to me, and continued to force PvP me until I was out of gold and unable to progress through the game.
Server should show up on the hub whenever I test. But I'll try an make an announcement a few days in advance before I test. But currently I'm working on a rather large content patch so I don't see that being anytime within the next 3 or 4 days.