ID:1484897

i love byond,but since yesterday 1/29/13 it doesnt work when i press the button to play the game.PLEASE HELP ME.
Hey Joe :)

Well, you said that games don't launch when you press the play button. When you press it (the play button) does byond show any alert message?

Humm try to do this:
1st --> reinstall byond.
2nd --> Update Byond
3rd --> If it doesn't work try to open byond's games in other computer. If it still doesn't work please tell us ASAP because that may mean that your IP is banned from byond.

Did I solve your problem?

I really hope i could help you
MistY,
In response to Misticone
Misticone wrote:

may mean that your IP is banned from byond.

what

In response to Tomeno
Hey :)

Well if Joe has a wireless device that may mean that all the computers that are connected in some way to that device share the same IP.

Joe can't play byond's games in his computer. I asked him to try to open byond's games in another computer (that share the same internet device (so they have the same IP)). If he can't play byond's games in that other computer then he might be IP banned from Byond.
It's pretty unlikely that he'd be able to post on the forums, and yet not login to the pager, if he was BYOND banned. So that's not it.

Can you post here, with answers to the question asked here: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=195169

Many thanks.
In response to Stephen001
humm...yeah, it makes sense. Of course he isn't banned from byond, i'm embaressed now :(

sorry Joe and thanks Stephen.

,MistY