ID:1485296

Just started playing mtg online. Blue fits my personality perfectly. You might not know what some of these terms mean if you don't play but anyway I'm going up against a white deck and this guy buffs a 3/3 up to a godlike 10/12 and gives it another enchantment that allows it to double its health whenever it attacks. So I tap it for 2 turns and on the turn it was going to untap, I topdeck an Unsummon, lol the guy on the other end must have been pulling his hair out. Not to mention half of my dudes were flying and he couldn't block. Is blue overpowered or is just a hard counter to white?
No idea what you just said, but that sounds like fun.
I've always found blue to be the superior anti deck. Each deck has its own advantages and could in theory counter any deck. Just depends on luck od draw.
Blue is such a diskish deck to use because it's all about not letting your opponent play cards. Blue is indeed OP. I like to use a milling deck myself.
Well in hearthstone I play a control druid and I looked over the different colors and blue seemed to be the most similar so I went with that. Basically the way I like playing is stalling the game with removal and then winning late game with dudes that are too stronk. I used to like aggro type strategies but those seem way too hit and miss. If you don't get enough damage enough in the first few turns it's almost always a guaranteed loss
My favorite to play is a black/green deck personally. Blue is great for countering and flying is always annoying to deal with. Green has some creatures with reach to counter and black is great for sapping health/strong creatures at a cost.

Also colorless artifact deck ftw.
White master race. Th-the cards. Yeah, the cards.
I could never get OCTGN to work :/