ID:1488242

Progression

Final

Update:

This was originally for Akando5959's art event but half way through making this I wanted to use more color so i opted out because of the 5 color limit.This Probably took me about roughly 3-4 hours total.I'm thinking about making a full scene with this in 240x-164x.

Oh and help me name the guy.

Could be an amputee given a new chance at life with bionic limbs who decides to use his new gift in a life as a vigilantee with no name, alias: John Doe.

But then again I'm running on no sleep and just got done with early-morning P.T., so maybe my judgement isn't the best.
Very sexy pixels. I'm no good with names, so all I can do is drool over the sprite. Sorry.
BTeKs wrote:
Progression

Final

This was originally for Akando5959's art event but half way through making this I wanted to use more color so i opted out because of the 5 color limit.This Probably took me about roughly 3-4 hours total.I'm thinking about making a full scene with this in 240x-164x.

Oh and help me name the guy.

Edits:
-Legs
-Hands
-Arms
-Chest (lighting)

Not sure if I broke or fixed the edits I made though, lol. Gl, and nice Pixel Art.
Yay the contest worked as planned :)

This looks stunning to me. I hope we get to see him in a game soon.
In response to Soundz
Soundz wrote:
Edits:
-Legs
-Hands
-Arms
-Chest (lighting)

Not sure if I broke or fixed the edits I made though, lol. Gl, and nice Pixel Art.

Nice, I like your edit a lot better actually.Shading is one thing i still need to work on.

@akando
Thanks for the inspiration I need to do these more often.