ID:1488347

For UltimateGameMaker's Contest.

Contains:

- full fleshed out narrative

- unique battle mechanics

- never before seen voice acting on BYOND

- experimental music tracks

- intense boss battle
I played through it twice. The first time I wasn't sure what to do, so I pressed 1 and found that I won. I continued to press 1 through the entire playthrough and found myself winning each fight. Confused about the game mechanics, I played again. The second time I pressed a different number every time and found myself still winning each battle.

Regardless, I got a good laugh out of it all.
This brought tears to my eyes. I've never experienced such a heart wrenching tale involving cards and character development and things.
Such soundtrack, many orange, very battles, wow.
I was thinking of having a different background but orange worked, I do admit it is a little bland and wasn't the best design choice. Thank you for your constructive criticism.
In response to Falcon lazorz
I think it'd be fitting to make your background constantly change color over time.
Kaio trying to kill people
The fact that crap like this even gets listed only brings BYOND down further as a whole. Imagine a serious developer visiting the site and they see this in the front page.
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
The fact that crap like this even gets listed only brings BYOND down further as a whole. Imagine a serious developer visiting the site and they see this in the front page.

It's clearly meant as a joke, similar to games like Super PSTW Action RPG. Plus the recordings in this took me like a good 20 minutes to make.
What difference does that make... With that logic I can make a stick figure that uses magic, say its meant to be like Skyrim, put a good 20 minutes of work in and then drag down the entire site's appeal with me.
What I find a lot more appalling is how I've managed to garner at least two times more downloads and a lot more attention with this obviously under achieving game compared to Space Battle II which required a lot more time and effort.

Maybe this a respresentation of the community and how we purposefully seek out the lower quality games so we can assert some kind of false intellectual dominance to make ourselves feel better instead of searching for the higher quality games and praising their efforts and hard work.

or this game is just amazing and cubanbling is jealous lol
My jealousy got the best of me. I hope you continue making games like this.
i will
A stick figure game with magic would be a great addition to BYOND, IMO.
falcon im ur number 1 fan
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
falcon im ur number 1 fan

fix mooseland 2 and maybe we talk
I get the joke, but I feel like it would have been a lot cooler if there were actual gameplay.
BEST. GAME. EVER.