Event Feb 6 2014, 6:00 pm
to Mar 6 2014, 6:00 pm
ID:1490247

Alright, I'm going to try to help get this party rolling. I want you to make a casual game with a sense of humour. It doesn't have to be big or complex. The time limit for the contest is 1 month-ish, so do what you can with that.

Rules:
1. Must be a game started fresh now at the earliest

Judging:
Games will be judged by the following criterion (in order of importance)
Humor: Make the game funny
Gameplay: Make the game good
Graphics: Do what you can

Prize: 1 year membership. If you have a membership already I'll extend your membership but I'd rather someone without a membership get it in hopes of getting them more interested in BYOND.

Yeah, that's fine.
*Vin Diesel stare*
I'm in.
Well, I can tell anyone right now. I'll win.

I'll be forwarding the reward to my group account "Mythic Anvil" if that cant be done I'll submit the game on it instead.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
Well, I can tell anyone right now. I'll win.

I'll be forwarding the reward to my group account "Mythic Anvil" if that cant be done I'll submit the game on it instead.

I can tell you right now that what I have my planned for my game is going to blow your metaphorical balls off.

I see what you posted of it, and you're only winning if Lugia319 is age 35-48*yet still has a ponytail*, and balding at the top of his head, and teaches kids karate for a living.
Can we get a deadline lugia?

we'll see about that you lesser being
You win I quit casual is too hard.
Oh snap. The shots have been fired. Someone call the medic.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:
You win I quit casual is too hard.

You mean original and not anime-related is too hard? That's pretty pathetic.

Funny you say that, my main project is original. Casual games are casual games, not adventurous or action. It's the genre that bothers me, I got an idea for the contest, but in my honest opinion for once it's not a winning one, and for that I am dropping out of the contest and not wasting my time. Even though I wont be worried about you project defeating mine but I'm sure there wont just be 2 entry's.
I'll enter somethan.
Initial art for our hero.

oh god
LOL Free candy.
Yes, more, more competition!

Randomly generated children. Albinos are the rarest though with a 1% chance.

I just wanted to remind people that this is still a thing.
Last bump guys, good luck to all!
Never really got passed the basic stuff, so I don't have anything to show.
Today's the day. Please submit your hub links in this thread. You have until 11:59PM Eastern to do so. I'll start the judging tomorrow.
As no one has submitted any entries, I'll assume no one entered the contest. Better luck next time :/