ID:1490399

Hey there,

I've never really played an active part in the BYOND community because I've never really seen the need in it, I've not really played many games on here and I've spent most of the time just messing around with the engine making my own little games for the sake of practice.

Anyway, one thing that has always been my biggest weakness is my pixel art. For my first public project Alternate Worlds I had originally hired a pixel artist, however they left before they even really got started so rather than trusting it to someone else I thought I'd do my best.

I just wanted to get some criticism from people on here, any advice or areas for improvement would be greatly welcomed.

Daemon Forms
These are your run of the mill mythological Demons, players are required to select a sin and then based off of that sin their Demon will have different abilities, passives and as you can tell their appearance will differ. As the Demon becomes more powerful, their form changes and the two images below show their first two forms and then their final form.

Those forms looks lovely, good job! :)
Thank you both of you. (:

Falcon, if you have any criticisms then they are welcomed! I'd love to know what you think could be better, God knows they're far from perfect! (:
lol,sorry i lost this...but anyways, these demons seem great!...(oh wait...no, scratch that, that would actualy make them more good, right?)i-i m-mean...horrible...yeah, horrible, malevolent, corrupted and monstrous!
just added these to my game
great free resource

keep it up!

i was j/k
this is free rsc?
In response to KingDeity
KingDeity wrote:
just added these to my game
great free resource

keep it up!

You're most welcome, don't suppose you could finish the combat animations and save me the trouble while you're at it? Cheers! (: