ID:1491345

Instead creating rips over and over and over X+Infinite , why dont you coders do something useful.I have a project on my mind called M.U.G.E.N Online. Basically like a better naruto vs. If I had the skills i would have created that game but i don't . Anybody interested ? I think it will increase byond's numbers of players.Enough said
If you're looking for the "coders" who specialize in editing rips, you won't find many here on the forums. The forums house the people who have taken the time to learn the language and can make pretty neat stuff on their own without a pre-existing source.

Now that that clarification is out of the way, you should post ads in the Classified Ads section, and I recommend you give some details on the game. When you say "a better naruto vs.", do you mean you're remaking it, but better (Making it a fangame still)? Or do you intend to influence some aspects of your mechanics from that game's mechanics? We can't tell.

Also, if you don't have any game-making skills, you should at least try to understand how game design works, and for that I recommend you to visit this page.
I will help this guy because his name is cool.
;}
FishyFishFishyFish wrote:
Instead creating rips over and over and over X+Infinite , why dont you coders do something useful.I have a project on my mind called M.U.G.E.N Online. Basically like a better naruto vs. If I had the skills i would have created that game but i don't . Anybody interested ? I think it will increase byond's numbers of players.Enough said

lol... i don't get it.
lol M.U.G.E.N is a real game.
I think you guys misunderstood me . I don't want to create anything lol.I want you to create for me so I can play xD.
XD . Well then keep creating rips .Annoy us all !
In response to FishyFishFishyFish
do you even
@Falcon never say never . @Albro1 Im not a coder just a player
In response to FishyFishFishyFish
FishyFishFishyFish wrote:
I think you guys misunderstood me . I don't want to create anything lol.I want you to create for me so I can play xD.

:o you must live in denver or seattle cause what you're smoking is way to strong.
In response to Southend_boi
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL