ID:1491527

I've been pretty busy lately. I've been getting hammered with a lot of homework (well, it's really more like my procrastinating has caught up to me).

My time management skills are lacking because I've never been at a loss for time before now, since, well, I never cared about school or working, and everything I did was of my own intrinsic interest (and therefore, I set the deadlines), but yeah.

Anyways.

I haven't forgotten about Zynoa, I actually miss it and I haven't been away from it a great deal of time. But I have the content mapped out (kind of) for the next update, which will include five new towns:

Vaul:
The first town in the under plains; an Agadathic settlement. It is an important strategic point because it is located directly ontop of a portal between the under and lower plains.

Jazerom:
The first town in the upper plains. It is protected by a Gatekeeper boss.

Florescia:
The fourth town in the lower plains. When the late King Estoppolus is unable to ascend into the upper plains, because of the Sanctum, his successor, King Eukratus begins an all out war on all of the Sanctum's members.

Hadumea:
The second town in the nether plains. It is a fortified netherperson city. At it's head is General Memphis, whose wife is stricken by a damned spirit named Tuluusu. Memphis and the entire city have been greatly vexed by her worsening condition.

The monsters for all of these areas have already been designed. I guess next I'll design the weapons/armors and then the quests. Then I'll put it on the map, and make it accessible.

Briefly put, but it will probably take me a while to get that all in along with the other stuff I have to do :'(.

Have a good night, everyone!