ID:149262

well..ive searched everywehre online.... and i cant find how to put in the player tab.... wehre it lists all the players on the server.....i have the who one..where it list them in teh txt window..but i want a tab with the names listed there...plz help :D
mob
Stat()
..()
statpanel("Players")
for(var/mob/M in world)
if(M.client)
stat("[M]")
In response to Nadrew
it gave me an error...the error says
"unidentified proc"
it highlights stat() .....do u konw y it does this....plz someone help :D
In response to Hockice5
i messed with it a lil....now im gettin this error that says
"duplicate deffinition" and it highlights Stat() ..but i dont have that anywhere else in the code.... ??
In response to Hockice5
sry for "spammin" the chat room...hehe....it was just pissin me off....couldnt find it anywhere..lol...thanks alot for ur help nadrew :D
In response to Hockice5
This is what you want.

var/list/players

client/New()
..()
players += src

client/Del()
players -= src
..()

mob/Stat()
statpanel("Players")
stat(players)
In response to Hockice5
None of those worked....they would get me the tab....but everyone who joined would have my usr name .....so i kept messin with it..and came up with this

mob
Stat()
statpanel("players")
for(var/mob/M in world)
if(M.client)
stat(:M.client") //places a diff name for usrs
..()

second line from bottom is the one i messed with....Is this somethin new to any of u..that i just came up with....or did u guys just not think of it...lol... (not meanin to be rude....thanks for your help guys) :P ...thanks again
-Hock
In response to Hockice5
Yes what I put does work. I am pretty sure you don't know what it does maybe I should comment it. And no it is not new.

var/list/players // a list and it is global

mob/Login()
..()
players += src

mob/Logout()
players -= src
del(src)

mob/Stat()
statpanel("Players")
stat(players)//shows list in stat
In response to Super16
ya...i did that..and it worked to an extent...its just that when i use that code...everyone who joins....(the peeps helpin me test it) all have my name in there...so..what i came up with made each player have their name...instead of everyone havein Hockice5 ... :D thanks for the help though..hehe....
-Hock