ID:149277

Yo, can someone help me with some login errors i have. If you know you can code well and think you may be able to help contact me on MSN ata [email protected] or leave your AIM name and i'll get back to you; Also, please don't waste my time if all you have to say is a smart remark
Check if you have the ..() command at the end.
In response to spectriplex
Well, thanks for trying to help but its a little more complex than that...
In response to KaosXL
KaosXL wrote:
Well, thanks for trying to help but its a little more complex than that...

Then post the code. If you don't want people wasting your time, then don't waste ours by posting to Code Problems without any code. Otherwise, the only answers people can give you are the simple ones, unless they decide to play IM/e-mail tag to get ahold of you.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Then post the code. If you don't want people wasting your time, then don't waste ours by posting to Code Problems without any code. Otherwise, the only answers people can give you are the simple ones, unless they decide to play IM/e-mail tag to get ahold of you.

Lummox JR

Yo, the point of me saying "IM OR E-MAIL ME" is cause I don't want to post the code and I don't know exactly where the error is occuring, if I did I wouldn't have to come here for help...
In response to KaosXL
KaosXL wrote:
Yo, the point of me saying "IM OR E-MAIL ME" is cause I don't want to post the code and I don't know exactly where the error is occuring, if I did I wouldn't have to come here for help...

If you mean you don't want to post all the code for your game, then don't worry: No one's asking you to. If you don't want to post any code, then don't bother asking for help at all, because nobody will be able to help you. Relying on instant messages is a bad idea for this: Debugging someone else's code is something not easily done in real-time, so you're more likely to get a speedy answer on the forums--if you use them correctly.

You don't have to know exactly where the error is occurring to at least have a few possible vague ideas. Show us mob.Login(), at least, since you say logins are where the problem is occurring. Did you alter client.New()? If you did, post that too. If it turns out the error may be in another proc, there will probably be an indication there that someone experienced at debugging could trace.

But nobody can do anything until you post even that little bit of code. And it would help to describe the problem you're having, at that.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Ok, my 1st post was a little vauge, but as a matter of fact someone did IM message me and was able to help me fix it.