if(!src.Mute)
src.Misc_Text = input("What to Shout...","Shout What?") as text
var/mob/M = locate(/mob) in world
if(!M.Deaf)
if(src.Channel==M.Channel)
M << "<*font color = blue*>[src.name]: [src.Misc_Text]"
src << "<*font color = teal*>You shout: [src.Misc_Text]"
src.Misc_Text = ""

NOTE: this is extremely simplified, and I think the code messes up right at the channel part, but I am not too sure, any help would be much appreciated.

Ter13, out

P.S. Anything unrelated to help, any insult-driven posts, or ortherwise unrelated information, is not appreciated in this post. Thanks, later all!
What's with the asterisks in the html tags?

If that is proper, and is NOT the problem, than I admit I'm no html pro. :)

- Malver
In response to Malver
It's because he doesn't know about the <*DM*> tag.
In response to Garthor
you are both wrong [Edit:] actually it is just Garthor over here who is wrong, you are right that i don't know it, but It does not apply here.[END], they are not in existence, they are there to keep the message from turning those colors, they are not the problem guys, I'm not dumb, neither are you, I just neglected to tell you that they were added in just so that the message would not become those colors, sorry. Can we look past that now? I need some help here!
In response to Ter13
The tag goes here:
mob
var
Mute = 0
Deaf = 0
Channel = "Main"
Misc_Text = ""
verb
shout()
if(!src.Mute)
src.Misc_Text = input("What to Shout...","Shout What?") as text
if(!M.Deaf)
if(src.Channel==M.Channel)
M << "<font color = blue>[src.name]: [src.Misc_Text]"
src << "<font color = teal>You shout: [src.Misc_Text]"
src.Misc_Text = ""

The tag closes here

[edit]

Oh, your problem is a really simple problem. And if you didn't go aroudn saying I was an asshole for giving you what you wanted, I would've given you what you need. But, of course, you did. So tough luck.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
you are both wrong [Edit:] actually it is just Garthor over here who is wrong, you are right that i don't know it, but It does not apply here.[END], they are not in existence, they are there to keep the message from turning those colors, they are not the problem guys, I'm not dumb, neither are you, I just neglected to tell you that they were added in just so that the message would not become those colors, sorry. Can we look past that now? I need some help here!

Actually, it does apply there. Putting the <*DM*> tag around your post keeps the HTML from being interpreted, so it shows up just as it would appear in your code:

<FONT COLOR=tangerine>That's not a color!</FONT>

As far as getting actual help goes... you haven't told us what the problem is. How are we supposed to provide relevant information if we don't know what it's supposed to be relevant to?

I'm going to take a wild stab and say that this is your problem:

This line tells the computer to find a mob in the world. A mob. Uno. Un petit mob miserable. Singular. Not exactly the best way to handle global communications. If you want it to loop through all the mobs in the world, do this:

for (var/mob/M in world)
indent all code relevant to M here

This tells it to do everything that you're doing for M, but instead of one mob, it's doing it for every mob.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
actually, it's kind of funny, I thought about that after looking at the Who() thing in the help file, and i thought that might be the case, but didn't think it was relevant, Thanks les, I am sure this would work, oh, and Garthor, sorry, I guess you were right, I still don't know about the DM tag thing, Care to enlighten me?

much love all,

Ter