ID:149291

Can someone please give me the code for a combat system like Final Fantasy Online's one with out monster? just so you can attack people.
There is no code for that, sorry.
In response to Foomer
yes there is. like Final Fantasy Online's code only you can attack mobs not random though
In response to Buzzyboy
I think that Foomer is trying to tell you that the source is not readily available here - try contacting the programmer(s) directly with your request...

Or better yet - study the tutorials and demos that are available throughout byond.com, and BYONDscape. You will discover that you can make such a code system yourself without too much trouble...
Buzzyboy wrote:
Can someone please give me the code for a combat system like Final Fantasy Online's one with out monster? just so you can attack people.

Problem: "A code" is a non-sequitir. The word "code" doesn't work like that, because it's plural in this case.

The kind of code you're looking for is not publicly available on BYOND. Moreover, a battle system of any kind is usually only applicable to a particular game. Chances are, if you had the same piece of code you'd have to modify it considerably to get it to work with your own game.

A battle system is usually the keystone of any RPG. The code required tends to be complex, and it relies on knowing the conventions of the game (which stats are used, how maps are set up, how monsters are encountered, etc.) to do what it does. It's a difficult thing to transplant.

Lummox JR
Buzzyboy wrote:

Why do you want to get a code like my Final Fantasy One? make your own, Be origional!
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Why do you want to get a code like my Final Fantasy One? make your own, Be original!

Oh, the irony.

Alathon\\
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
Why do you want to get a code like my Final Fantasy One? make your own, Be original!

Oh, the irony.

Alathon\\

eh???????????