ID:149309

I WAS JUST WONDERING IS THERE NE CODERS OUT THERE THAT R LOOKING TO MAKE A DBZ GAME CONTACT ME IF U R INTERESTED
can i just make a small point.....WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT A DAMN DBZ GAME, ther are already at least 20 of those things, talk about re-inventing the wheel, ffs, think up somthing new, why not make somthing similar but a little bit different? i am just getting really annoyed of seeing like 90% of the games live! page fille dwith DBZ's, just a thought.........and yeh, i am a good coder, and i would help with some stuff, but not with another damn DBZ clone
In response to Veldrin
Well i f u would like to help have u got aim
This probably is more appropriate for Classified Ads or something, it's not a code problem.

As well, please do not type in all caps.

Finally, few good coders out there are interested in another DBZ clone. Come up with something original!
In response to ShadowWolf
I WILLLLLL because i have coding knowlededge and can spiff a dbz game up in minutes! my msn is [email protected] and my aim is mrhat99au and my yahoo is mrhat99au
NOO! please! NO MORE DBZ GAMES... only if its orig. :D
Lauren wrote:
I WAS JUST WONDERING IS THERE NE CODERS OUT THERE THAT R LOOKING TO MAKE A DBZ GAME CONTACT ME IF U R INTERESTED

Lauren, two things:

• Please drop the caps. This is not the telegraph age.
  • This is the wrong forum to post in; you should post queries for people to join a team in Classified Ads. Defacing the front page of Bwicki isn't the right way to put out a want ad, either.

Lummox JR
In response to Veldrin
Veldrin wrote:
ther are already at least 20 of those things

Actually, I believe the hub has somewhere near 700 DBZ games now.
In response to Lauren
How about i send you my incomplete little dbz game? has ssj, fly, gravity, healing pods, and ZERO errors, i just quit workin on it.Page me if you want it
I knew you werent a good programmer, you just copy and paste your things, I bet you didnt even add jack crap in Tecknaki, but I added 3 HUDs, a party up command, 3 Fusion types, random transformation....your tellin me you are the best, lol.
whats your definition of a good coder?
In response to ShadowSiientx
Thats the thing. There is no such thing as an original DBZ game, because all DBZ games are based upon something that already exists..

-Rcet
In response to Skysaw
sorry like 330
In response to Lauren
ill help my AIM is Mike33412
In response to Teran
Why even make another, they are all based on Epic online and GT: Genesis anyway, It's all been done before and it sucked the first time, please, go make an ORIGIONAL game, and not a final fantasy clone, dragon warrior clone, or an 'Original' DBZ game, It's all been done, why make another when someone has made 30 of them just like it, don't even add things. It's just not worth it, why not try to help the BYOND community and create something with a Roleplay value, BYONDers are getting hostile because of playing DBZ games, games like Proleum, MLAAS, and my personal favorite oldie but goodie, Eyes of the Mysts 1.3b, are what we need now, no more DBZ, DOWN WITH DBZ!!!!!!!!! I love the show, but it is dragging down the quality of Byond as a whole, as a matter of fact, 99 out of evey 100 key names have SSJ, Trunks, gohan vegita, or brolly in them, its so stupid! I think we should start phasing out some DBZ games, or make a seperate site for them, but then that would make me something like a BYOND hitler for segregating BYOND.... DAMN YOU ADOLF!!!! DAMN YOU DBZ RIPOFF GAME CLONES!!!!!!
In response to Ter13
I agree, all these wannabe DBZers suck. Why have a name as Goku, Gohan, Trunks, SSJ? it doesnt make sense to me. I mean, here let me show you in a rappin sorta way..

uhh yea...chicka chicka uh uhh yea
uhh, uhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa

So this is how it goes, no more DBZ names
you get all mad cause I dis, dont blaim
its off the hook, so take a look
im sick of these dumbass fools readin tha book

I counted 700
maybe im wrong
but damn come on sing along!

Chorus: (woman singing)
Yea yea, come on down..........
we got a funky beat, baby, we some freakin nooooobs

Yea yea, come on down (((come on down!)))
we got a funky beat, baaby, we some freakin nooooobs

So now its part 2, of my rap
its so damn tight, I gotta go crap
it smells so nasty
just like these n00bs
should i let my baby mamma come out nude?
I wish Dantom, would erase those games
i just hate the way these fags edit games
Just stop the hizzo, whats your izzo?
my zip code makes you wanna drizzle

The Man with no style:

Ok ok, Obi Trice, real name no gimmick
Its more disgusting than a fake No Limit

peace......

In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I agree, all these wannabe DBZers suck. Why have a name as Goku, Gohan, Trunks, SSJ? it doesnt make sense to me. I mean, here let me show you in a rappin sorta way..

uhh yea...chicka chicka uh uhh yea
uhh, uhh yeaaaaaaaaaaa

So this is how it goes, no more DBZ names
you get all mad cause I dis, dont blaim
its off the hook, so take a look
im sick of these dumbass fools readin tha book

I counted 700
maybe im wrong
but damn come on sing along!

Chorus: (woman singing)
Yea yea, come on down..........
we got a funky beat, baby, we some freakin nooooobs

Yea yea, come on down (((come on down!)))
we got a funky beat, baaby, we some freakin nooooobs

So now its part 2, of my rap
its so damn tight, I gotta go crap
it smells so nasty
just like these n00bs
should i let my baby mamma come out nude?
I wish Dantom, would erase those games
i just hate the way these fags edit games
Just stop the hizzo, whats your izzo?
my zip code makes you wanna drizzle

The Man with no style:

Ok ok, Obi Trice, real name no gimmick
Its more disgusting than a fake No Limit

peace......

dont act inocent Branks, you got Technaki without permission
In response to Branks
Times like this remind me why I detest rap.
In response to ShadowWolf
**** RAE i have your dbz zeta source code JACKASS! god every dam dbz game made sucks and uses rpg maker 2000 graphics. STOP STEALLING, CLONING, BEING GAY AND NOT MAKE DBZ BECAUSE IT IS A WHOLE LOAD OF ****. i love the show but this is brining down byond. soon byond will probably get sued for dbz games. cant anybody not make a dbz game. games like proliuem, mystics of saradush and others are great rpgs to play and DO NOT have dbz in them. tsk tsk when will you learn dbz people. I love the show but this is to far. I would really love to kill some dbz games on the hub right now. LIKE ONES WITHOUT downloads or dont have anything. And inactive dbz accounts should be deleted with a confirmation letter being sent to the user. U will pay stupid dbz games. Especially you Raewokn bringer of ****** dbz.
In response to Mrhat99au
And if you don't mind, some people would like to use it for getting help with code. If you want to argue about DBZ, take it up in Babble.
Page: 1 2