ID:149349

Corporate Dog wrote:
Yeah, we saw your first message. Let me reiterate some points made from that first thread...

1.) There are already (seemingly) hundreds of poorly-coded, poorly-planned, and unoriginal DBZ games here.

2.) Those of us who KNOW how to code could care less about seeing ANOTHER DBZ game. Ergo, you won't find any help from us.

3.) The few DBZers who know a little bit about coding will probably want payment of some sort. You have no payment to give. Ergo, you won't find any help from them either. That sort of exhausts your supply of people to help you.

4.) Nobody likes to see laziness. I spent at least a week reading the Byond documentation and blue book (once I received it) before I even touched Dream Maker. But the fact that you're unwilling to LEARN the language and environment yourself tells me that you either expect me to hand you code on a silver platter (which IS NOT going to happen), or that you really aren't committed to the game that you say you want to create (in which case, why should I help you when you'll find some other shiny new bauble to play with a week from now).

So stop wasting our time and yours with these postings. Run along, read the documentation, and learn something instead.

Regards,
Corporate Dog

I already tried my best in learning the dm language. im only 13 and im living wit my mom and bro (18) in a motel. shes lookin 4 a job. thats y i didnt buy the dm guide. also, i m trying 2 make my game. so far all i got was a place where u can get dragonballs and punch pbags. i downloaded the rpgworld pack. so now will somebody help me. of course i will help and once again, i have no dimes. :(

lates
DiZzyBonne
i don't really like DBZ games but, you sound really bad so, i'll help you. Tell me what you'd like to know and i'll help you the best i can!
1) We dont need any more Dragonball games.
2) go to Game Listing, hit Search type in
DBZ or Dragonball or Dragon ball
Search, youll see lots of Zeta's and Genesis.
Now, thats why we don't want anymore Dragonball games, do us a favor.
Make an origional game, or don't make anything at all, about this time threw reading your thinking.
"Why did you make zeta"
Well, its to stop the Genesis and Zeta rips, and its doing good, now your rpobably thinking "well im doing the same as you", don't bothers, new zeta has it under control, and by my calculations it would take you along time to make an equal to it, so don't bother, make somthing origional, Thanks!
- RaeKwon
Do Z's tutorials in the tutorials section of this site. Age doesnt have anything to do with it, just so you know.
DiZzyBonne wrote:
I already tried my best in learning the dm language. im only 13 and im living wit my mom and bro (18) in a motel. shes lookin 4 a job. thats y i didnt buy the dm guide. also, i m trying 2 make my game. so far all i got was a place where u can get dragonballs and punch pbags. i downloaded the rpgworld pack. so now will somebody help me. of course i will help and once again, i have no dimes. :(

lates
DiZzyBonne

Age is not an excuse. Im 14. And you don't need to buy the blue book to learn DM.

Look at the mass of tutorials, demos, libraries and whatnot that you can access. Take a look at the Guide, and the Faq as well. If you want the book so bad, then go get a job.

Alathon
I started learning DM when I was twelve. 14 shouldn't be too hard if you use it as an exscuse.

Semaj