ID:149351

Ok I am thinking about hosting a website from an extra pc I have and I would like to build the website with Byond (like the BYONDBwicki). So could anyone point me to some documentation or explain what I need to host it and how I would go about programming it to work with the browser . .

Thanks Alot
Sizzer wrote:
Ok I am thinking about hosting a website from an extra pc I have and I would like to build the website with Byond (like the BYONDBwicki). So could anyone point me to some documentation or explain what I need to host it and how I would go about programming it to work with the browser . .

Thanks Alot

byond://Dantom.htmllib

byond://Dantom.CGI
In response to Deadron
Deadron wrote:
Sizzer wrote:

Thanks Alot

byond://Dantom.htmllib

byond://Dantom.CGI

I'll help qualify Deadron's accurate answer with a more expansive answer.

The only material on making DMB-run webpages is inside the heads of a very select few.

I know how, Dan knows how, Deadron knows how, Guy knows a bit, and Ebonshadow knows how. As far as I recall, none of us have been making much of an effort to create comprehensive tutorials, due to the time involved.