But is IE installed?
Yes, the latest version is.
As I mentioned, I also need to know the other information. The antivirus check is especially important.
i have Malware bytes Spyhunter and reghunter both are not blocking anything that is BYOND
I've been having a similar problem, where BYOND gets stuck at 100% of "Loading games from Hub". I'm running Windows XP 32-bit, with IE 8. All BYOND .exes have been allowed through the firewall, and I've got version 503.1224 installed.
Just an update, it seems I can still play BYOND games by going to the game page on the site and clicking "Play Now". I've only tried Hazordhu II as of yet though, so I don't know if it works with every game.
Yea so far the issue is still persisting.
I have the Same Problram like Kisame12794 but i havent tried to launch the games off the website Yet... i will try that now but my problem with byond is I get thruw the loading game info and i got at loading games from byond hub 100% but then
it crashed.
For everyone still having this issue: I really need more information than just the operating system. That's a start, but it's not enough to go on. Antivirus and anti-spyware has been a factor in this kind of thing in the past, and I'd like to know what we're dealing with for sure.

It would help a lot to be able to talk live with anyone having the problem. I use AIM, so if you get an AIM account and get me your contact info, I can add you to my buddy list and we can work this out live. You can download Pidgin to login, which is free and is better than AIM's own client for chatting. I'm around most of the daytime and evening EST.
I have some followup info for all who are still having this problem. We'll be fixing it in the next build, but until then, here's a workaround:

1) Open your Registry Editor. This may require you to go to Run (in your Start menu, or for Windows 8 users you might need to look this up), where you'll type "regedit". I believe you can also just hit Win+R on your keyboard and type "regedit".

2) Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then Software, Dantom, and BYOND.

3) You may see two values here: installpath and userpath. If one or both of them is starts with two slashes, that's the problem! Or, one of them might point to a mapped network drive; that can be bad too. Basically they should start with something like "C:" or "D" in most cases, and if they don't, that's what we need to fix.

4) Assuming the problem was found in step 3, create a folder on your system. It can be anywhere, even on the desktop. Open it up. The path of that folder is what needs to go in place of whatever "userpath" currently has in the registry. In Windows XP you can just write down the path, or in Windows 7 you can follow these steps and use Copy Address As Text.

5) Go back to the registry editor and double-click "userpath" to edit it. Paste or type the new path in place of whatever path was there.

As far as we can tell, this is coming up because your user data directory isn't actually modifiable, or BYOND doesn't see it where it's supposed to.
I am having this similar problem lately. I went into the registry and changed the value of "userpath" to the right folder because it was pointing at a folder that didn't exist for whatever reason. The problem is still persisting, even when I run as administrator. But if I keep closing and re-opening dream seeker, it will eventually just work. Any thoughts?

OS is windows vista 32 bit (yes i know it sucks), IE is updated to most current version as of this post, and none of my firewall or antivirus stuff is set to block BYOND in any way.
Page: 1 2