ID:149355

I don't really know how 2 code, by=ut somebody pleaze help me
i have no dimes
thanx
lates
DiZzyBonne
Yeah, we saw your first message. Let me reiterate some points made from that first thread...

1.) There are already (seemingly) hundreds of poorly-coded, poorly-planned, and unoriginal DBZ games here.

2.) Those of us who KNOW how to code could care less about seeing ANOTHER DBZ game. Ergo, you won't find any help from us.

3.) The few DBZers who know a little bit about coding will probably want payment of some sort. You have no payment to give. Ergo, you won't find any help from them either. That sort of exhausts your supply of people to help you.

4.) Nobody likes to see laziness. I spent at least a week reading the Byond documentation and blue book (once I received it) before I even touched Dream Maker. But the fact that you're unwilling to LEARN the language and environment yourself tells me that you either expect me to hand you code on a silver platter (which IS NOT going to happen), or that you really aren't committed to the game that you say you want to create (in which case, why should I help you when you'll find some other shiny new bauble to play with a week from now).

So stop wasting our time and yours with these postings. Run along, read the documentation, and learn something instead.

Regards,
Corporate Dog
In response to Corporate Dog
Beat him down dog, J/K. But he is 11111% right.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
Beat him down dog

hahahahahahaha
- RaeKwon