2. Do not show favoritism
3. Respond to complaints in a timely fashion
4. Never use your powers to unfairly advance your own character

And that, my friend, is the GM code.

Follow it sometime!
In response to Sariat
Points at DizzyBonne.

Points at Newbie Central forum.

Your question was unclear. There isn't "the" GM code. And if you just press the libraries link, you'll find plenty. Please do not attempt to code unless if your IQ is average or above.
DiZzyBonne wrote:
please if u do respond
thanx
lates

1) Never ask for "the" code. There are several pieces of code that will probably help you or put you on the right track.

2) Do you really mean admin code, or GM code? The concepts are completely different. A GM (Game Master) is someone who exercises control over the elements of the game, and has power to affect game and character stats, perhaps add items to the world, etc. An admin is someone who has authority to keep players in line by muting them, booting them, and so on.

3) This post belongs in Newbie Central. Code Problems is for asking for help with specific pieces of code.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
A GM (Game Master) is someone who exercises control over the elements of the game, and has power to affect game and character stats, perhaps add items to the world, etc. An admin is someone who has authority to keep players in line by muting them, booting them, and so on.

Yep, that difference prompted my reversal of the ranks between GMs and Admins in s_admin 3 a while ago. Admins are the lowest rank in the Administrative Chain of Command, followed by GMs, then followed by Master GMs.