ID:149405

YO ppl dis Kaos. I'm looking for a couple good coder,icon, and map makers for the 1st Resident Evil BYOND game...if you interested my key is KaosXL; E-mail is [email protected]; and AIM is JokaXL
KaosXL wrote:
YO ppl dis Kaos. I'm looking for a couple good coder,icon, and map makers for the 1st Resident Evil BYOND game...if you interested my key is KaosXL

Then you're posting in the wrong forum. The correct forum is Classified Ads.

Lummox JR
KaosXL wrote:
YO ppl dis Kaos. I'm looking for a couple good coder,icon, and map makers for the 1st Resident Evil BYOND game...if you interested my key is KaosXL; E-mail is [email protected]; and AIM is JokaXL

There have been 2 RE BYOND games..thank you very much.
I know of 2 other resident evil games that others have made, and I have a resident evil-inspired game of my own... sorry, but you're not the only RE on the market. I will offer help with coding, graphics, and mapmaking, but all for a reasonable down payment and a contract for future payment.

-Lord of Water
KaosXL wrote:

Let's see now... coders, icon-makers, map-makers. Sounds like a full team.

Now what do you we need you for?