ID:149491

I need help implementing a money system EI. Making the "Zenni" (money) appear to be in Icon form bu whn you pick it up have it transfer into my zenni bar in my Stats tab. Or letting my players have the ability to drop zenni in Icon form, if anyone knows please answer soon. I can't wait for long.
"ANOTHER DBZ Game (a good one)"

Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.
Azzums wrote:
I need help implementing a money system EI.

What the heck is an "EI"?
Look through Z's turorial, it has something like that in it.
In response to Lummox JR
I think he meant to say "ie" for "in example" but mispelled it, capitalized it, and missused it :p
In response to English
"ie" means "that is", "for example" is "eg"...sorry, II'm just bored...and stuff..
Do not look at it as putting the object into the usr's money. Look at it as when he picks it up, you delete the obj, and add money to the usr's money var, when he drops it, create an obj with amount of money he dropped, try using this method, I think it will fit your needs.
In response to Mertek
What got all this DBZ stuff started? Don't people have any original ideas?
In response to Gynax
Pre-teens don't have original ideas.
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Pre-teens don't have original ideas.

You're sadly mistaken there mate.

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
ahem 14 i think i have original ideas thx
In response to Akarat
Akarat wrote:

You're not the only pre-teen here with original ideas.

Don't forget some other people like Nadrew, Rcet, Sariat and many others.

The above three are just examples to prove that you're not the only pre-teen with original idea's. It's also to show the other guy above us who posted that pre-teens don't have good/original idea's is wrong with what he said.

Lee
I hate not being included. :oP

I guess none of my stuff is completely origional, though.
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:
I hate not being included. :oP

I guess none of my stuff is completely origional, though.

If you wanna be included you can be ;)

Lee
In response to Mertek
So just because some morons had some unoriginal ideas, I can't have any either? Hmm. I did not know that. Better go change all my games to DBZ then...
Mellifluous wrote:
Akarat wrote:

You're not the only pre-teen here with original ideas.
[snip]

I all for the fact that pre-teens can have original ideas. However, why is someone more than a full year over 12 considered a pre-teen?
In response to WizDragon
Yes, please do.
In response to Akarat
For all those who don't get it:

<code>for(var/mob/M in world) if(M.age < 13) M.class = "pre-teen" M.originality = 0 else M.originality = 1</code>
NOT ANOTHER DBZ GAME!!!!!!!!!! please!!!, the last thing we need is another DBZ game, at the end of the BYOND day, three more appear!!!, and everything has been done before!!!! please, end the madness!!!!!!! please make it stop!!!!!!! I think Byond needs MORE CREATIVE programmers, visionaries like lummox JR, nadrew, Gughunter, SILK WIZARD!!!!!, and whoever created leaders........
In response to Foomer
(ter breaks out in mild applause at the over simplified, easy-to-understand code bitz.)

Yes, 15, and i have been working on one RPG for over nine months now, it is almost there...... I thought about a DBZ game at first, but, DBZ can never be captured in it's greatness in a game..... sand besides when i came in, gt genesis had just been created, the best had been done.....
Page: 1 2