In response to Ter13
I am 14 now and i had better ideas than dbz because dbz is really annoying on byond.
In response to Mellifluous
I never said there weren't others. I just said that people my age can have original ideas.
In response to Ter13
I think Byond needs MORE CREATIVE programmers, visionaries like lummox JR, nadrew, Gughunter, SILK WIZARD!!!!!, and whoever created leaders........

I don't get why Nadrew is always mentioned when people say things like this :oP
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
NOT ANOTHER DBZ GAME!!!!!!!!!! please!!!, the last thing we need is another DBZ game, at the end of the BYOND day, three more appear!!!, and everything has been done before!!!! please, end the madness!!!!!!! please make it stop!!!!!!! I think Byond needs MORE CREATIVE programmers, visionaries like lummox JR, nadrew, Gughunter, SILK WIZARD!!!!!, and whoever created leaders........

I appreciate the sentiment. My vote for "visionary" has to go to Leftley, though. To date I've played four of his games and loved each and every one of them for different reasons. (In fact, I'm blaming him for my difficulty staying awake most of the morning, since I played Treasure Seeker Classic for the first time last night.) He's quite creative in the work he does.

Runners-up for the nomination would be a tight race, but I think Lexy has a lead there. I've only played a few of her games--I understand some of her best-loved games predate my introduction to the community--but they vary nicely in "flavor" and do a lot with relatively simple premises.

Lummox JR
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I think Byond needs MORE CREATIVE programmers, visionaries like lummox JR, nadrew, Gughunter, SILK WIZARD!!!!!, and whoever created leaders........

He is one of the worst idea people I know :P
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I understand some of her best-loved games predate my introduction to the community--but they vary nicely in "flavor" and do a lot with relatively simple premises.

You'd better believe it! I miss those games, yes I do...
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

Me either, it's not like I make many games. The one I did release was almost pointless, the one I'm working on is a bit creative (I think).
In response to Lummox JR
I think Leftley and Lexy (must be the L people) are the best "visionaries" we've got. They make the most popular games, and the most of them!
In response to Lummox JR
The problem is that I'm more of an idea person than an actual game designer or coder... my best projects tend to fall apart under my massively inefficient coding.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
The problem is that I'm more of an idea person than an actual game designer or coder... my best projects tend to fall apart under my massively inefficient coding.

With yourself being an ideakind of person would you be willing to take alittle part in my game as I need some idea's hehe.

Lee
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I think Leftley and Lexy (must be the L people) are the best "visionaries" we've got. They make the most popular games, and the most of them!

What about us "S" people? Like Skysaw and Shadowdarke? :P
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Foomer wrote:

What about us "S" people? Like Skysaw and Shadowdare? :P

Shadowdare?

I only thought there was a Shadowdarke ;)

Lee
In response to Sariat
Skysaw and Shadowdarke aren't known for making a number of highly popular games...

They've each made one highly popular game, actually.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Skysaw and Shadowdarke aren't known for making a number of highly popular games...

They've each made one highly popular game, actually.

Okay okay, lemme rephrase that. Us "S" people make really great big games? :P
In response to Sariat
This isn't a discussion about people's first letters! :oP
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
You'd better believe it! I miss those games, yes I do...

Bah! If you didn't see Miner League, you didn't see nuthin'!

-grumbles about Miners Anonymous meetings not working out-

=V

PS: Lode Wars is a great mining game, too. I love mining games...
In response to Lesbian Assassin
With TextMUD's upcoming burst in flexability and interface usability, you should be able to make your creations possible with less and less work!

-Lord of Water
In response to Sariat
yes, nadrew, you have helped Prodject VALKYRIE along in the past, soon the compilation of my dreams , nightmares, and fantasies will come to be.... PROJECT VALKYRIE will wreak havok among the masses of the byond community, soon, soon my freinds, we will have a game similar to RUNESCAPE, The mystic realms of Alhanzar, Treasure seeker, and of course, warcraft, all rolled into one game......... soon my freinds, very soon I will unleash a world of Chaos prime and incarnate upon BYOND, 'Will YOU be the first to tame it's wilds?'...

(BY the way? has anyone put an RPG online with a single-player explorer mode and a Kingdom mode?)

(Kingdom mode is where players can raise an army and lead it to victory, take over towns, build new ones, etc.)
In response to Lord of Water
Oh, sure... take away my excuse.
Page: 1 2