In response to Lummox JR
HEY those rnt jokes those r facts!
In response to Sob
Having a long night, are we?

Oh yeah, and language like that isn't acceptable on BYOND forums.
In response to Foomer
us ppl down ere in du Use S of A dont really need tu use this proper dgrandmer tu be the best w ee already got the best o manufationin and i thinkzz we even gt thay best army AND U R ALMOST AS GAY AS DBZERS AND DBZ FANS
In response to Sob
ur u bal no u peak goo englush uy dun u pick on zumbudy wiz out many you zink zink everyting gal monkey wit de wittle bitty poto bag no u r alwyz guna et a chipmunk
In response to AbyssDragon
abyss those gay dbzers/dbzfans do exist they play the games on byond
In response to Foomer
That guy really is an S.O.B.

lol
In response to Kappa the Imp
because u ASS HOLES make em put em up have barely anything on your gay ass dbz games expect peeps to like em put em in the byond 100 and the results r 1000000000000000 dbz games that have characters maps and pbags with no point to the game no quest nothing but get up super duper ultra mega ssj cocksucker while the p[eople that make games that have quests or points or something that can even be considered fun and r being finished or are finished and put anywhere on places like the byond 100 have to be way back and take hours of dbz games to get to so all the good games r not able to be found gamers that dont like dmz try to find good games "that have quests or somin like quests in them" r gone and way back like i think i said and like i said there r a limitted amount of good and original games like the MY LIFE AS A SPY

results a place called byond with 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000 dbz games and the only ppl that come to the site r ppl that want to learn dm so they can make the next gay ass dbz game and think some 1 is going to like the game and its gonna get popular and then they get all sad or mad cuz nobody wants to play the remake of the first dbz game and they stop makin that 1 and start a new 1 that doesnt get far so they start a new 1 and complete the hole thing over and over again while coders and gamers tell em to stop makin those damn dbz games cuz they're getting boring so the DBZ ASS HOLE like U gets all PISSED OFF and starts ACTIN LIKE THEIRS ONLY 2 DBZ GAMES ON BYOND AND THEY"RE BOTH FINISHED and u start askin questions like y dont u like us midgets we're mental dbz freaks with the goal of starting a dbz game then quit making it when u get it on a hubfile or byond 100 and then start a new 1 without deleteing the old 1 wich PISSES some of us other ppl off and takes up space like ppl have said before and the byond 100 probly does use web space u dumbass and i bet the hubfiles do to and theirs probly 100MB's of dbz games in your hubfile and none of them have any point to them

IF U R GOING TO MAKE A DBZ GAME GET A C COMPILER A WEB DOMAIN AND A MACHINE U CAN USE TO HOST YOUR GAME ON AND HOST IT ON GAY ASS DBZ GAMES R US!

so the rest of us can make games that have stuff that dont involve hitting a pbag or some shit like that and have quests or an objective in the game that does not involve being able to make the biggest light and dont start any shit with me cuz i am gettin into this keyboard shit again and i jus mite type up anohter LONG ASS RESPONSE and use those GAY ASS CAPS THAT U DONT WANT ME TO USE jus STOP MAKING THOSE FUCKING DBZ GAMES
In response to Sob
Okay, stop posting before you get banned.
In response to Scoobert
dude the only thing that the ss or ssj or wut ever from the original gay guys is they're blonde, they look mad, they change color, they do turn into glowing blobs, thier name is gayer than before, and blonde jokes go along with them
In response to Foomer
who me?
In response to Foomer
wtf are you trying to say
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
sorry but those dbz games are makin me crazy i dont care if ppl have the names or if they talk about the show in babble but the games are just annoying and then ppl like whats his name write stuff about it in the code problems because he thinks ppl should make all those dbz games and i gotta stop before i start up with you
In response to Sob
Heh, while were on the topic of Stereotypical stuff, I would definately call this S.O.B your average "n00b".
He used "Plz","Ur"... Almost all the PC-Ghetto-Slang you can use in 2-3 posts, especially with most of it not forming a sentence.

Also, Im not a DBZer, just a fan of almost all anime.

--Ken

P.S: Please dont make a Blue Gender game, i dont want that anime name trashed as well. :-p
In response to Sob
Sob wrote:

do u have any la englays? did i say that right in
spanish?

In spanish it would be 'Habla englaise' (not sure on the spelling of english there though

how old r u? do u happen to be 8? u must be messed up in the head?

And here we have the pot calling the kettle black. How old ARE YOU? Do YOU happen to be 6? YOU must be messed up in the head. (Notice the PERIOD, as it was not a question)

wuts up wi the dgrandemer?

I don't know what 'dgrandemer' means, but I'm assuming it's supposed to be 'grammer', which just makes that line extremely funny and pretty much speak for itself.

have u ever bin tu uranus?

Again, do you happen to be 6?

do u speakey myy language? isnt ozzy the best? can yu >answer?

Just wondering what relevance that had to anything on this post. I may be behind in the times (doubt it though), but I don't recall Ozzy and DBZ ever being related.

and yes, we do reffer to u as a dbzer thinger magigger >but, my idea of dbzer and yours r different to me a dbzer >is gay and has neer heard the words well i dont think they >have words for this but thats why they all run around >actin like manson o i forgot do u look like manosn right >now? and dude, Hanson is gay.

Please, step away from the keyboard and learn to type at least SOMEWHAT before returning. That had to be one of the worst run-on sentences I've ever seen, and while the occasional mispelled word is understandable, I think you had the occasion CORRECTLY spelled word in there. Give it up, you're just making youself look worse.

hanson and dbz r gay

I agree that Hanson is not a particularly good group, but that is just my opinion. Others have different tastes and I respect that. As for DBZ, the series has it's merits. What doesn't have merits is the online fan following that does it's best to annoy people to the breaking point. Not all fans, but enough to create the so feared/hated sterotype that lives today.

I am through venting now.

-<font color=#0000FF>Sapphiremagus</font>
In response to Sob
Yes, you... You do realize that the cardinal rule on these forums is to not use foul language... And you've typed almost every single one of them...

Keep it up and you most likely will be banned from posting here...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
Gaining the raw power + having access to a precieseexplanation of theory != being given the capability.

All of the DBZers here have been given the raw power to make an original interactive game. They all can read the theory behind it whenever they want to. How many of them understand what they're doing with the code, though?

What you're saying is like saying, "I've seen enough extravehicular space action on TV. I've read about spacewalks enough. Give me a spacesuit and put me in an airlock, and pretty soon, I'll be walking the void." My guess is, it probably doesn't work that way.

For a closer analogy, if you woke up tomorrow and discovered you were all of a sudden "strong with the Force", you wouldn't be a Jedi master, no matter how many times you'd watched Star Wars or even read extra source material that explains the philosophy and practice of Jedi powers.

If all the DBZers in the world were suddenly given large amounts of "ki," which functioned exactly like it did in the cartoon/comics, I'm betting they'd end up killing themselves and each other in bizarre accidents. The DBZ characters all seem to have trained from infancy... that's doesn't mean acting like an infant gives you training.
In response to Sob
hey i under stood that, now dont talk like that anymore, OK?
In response to sapphiremagus
No problem you not the first to do that. Ah ya and this tread needs to have something done to it its geting to big.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Radditz234 wrote:
Sorry dude but thats no good, I need a verb that makes all of team one get a score, but thanks for the advice.

A verb? Couldn't people use that to cheat, then? Perhaps you mean a proc?

And if anyones still bored still waiting to answer someone, how can you make a DBZ game popular on byond?

Oooh, I know this one: Buy it two tequilas and tell it it's a giraffe.
No wait... different punchline.

How about these jokes instead:

Q: How many DBZers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None. They're too short to reach the socket.

Q: Why did the DBZer cross the road?
A: To get away from intelligent entertainment.

A priest, a rabbi, and a DBZer walk into a bar. The bouncer says to the DBZer, "Hey, you're underage."

Three DBZers wash up from a shipwreck on a desert island and they find a lamp. They rub it and a genie pops out, saying he'll grant them each one wish. The first DBZer wishes to be SSJ, and poof! he's SSJ. The second asks for double-super SSJ, and poof! he's double-super SSJ. The third asks to be so ultra-SSJ that he's the strongest guy on the planet, and poof! he is. The genie goes back into the lamp, and the three are stranded on the island for the rest of their lives.

Q: Goku123, SuperGohanMajin, and l33tsaiyan square off in an ultimate deathmatch in which there can be only one survivor. Who wins?
A: Mankind.

Lummox JR

Very Stereotypical. not every "DBZer" is young. I like DBZ but i respect it enough not to make a Byond game of it. Some people are how you dipicted them on a desert island wishing for SSJ. but the "DBZers" that are'nt bought into consideration would not. And i would not dub them "DBZers" at all, but devoted fans of an anime.

For example you like coffee should be call you a "COFFEEer"?
If You were on a desert island would you wish to be a coffee bean?

NO.
In response to Gojira
Very Stereotypical. not every "DBZer" is young. I like DBZ but i respect it enough not to make a Byond game of it. Some people are how you dipicted them on a desert island wishing for SSJ. but the "DBZers" that are'nt bought into consideration would not. And i would not dub them "DBZers" at all, but devoted fans of an anime.

As has been established on this thread, "DBZer" is synonomous with the leet-term "n00b" -- an obnoxious kid. DBZer is distinguished from DBZ Fan, just as "n00b" is distinguished from newbie.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5