ID:149538

Why are my GM verbs not apearing? I put my Key name into the thing. But I'm not getting any verbs. I'm not even getting the name.Please help
(I'm using Spuzzems s_admin)
Why won't anyone help me? I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT!
In response to Buzzyboy
Buzzyboy wrote:
Why won't anyone help me? I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

If you cant wait for a mere 22 minutes before someone reads/reply's to your post then your very impatient. Please wait for someone to answer your post. This takes time ok. It can take from within the hour and up to never.

So have some patience please, ok?

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
hey umm...buzzyboy,
go to libraries and look for " U_Control " it is a gm like Majin Skills but more complicated..sorry this is all the help I can give you for now
In response to Phenix Master
Theres another way besides the libraries mate ^_^

He could create his own or have his own created for him.

Lee
sorry buzzyboy, I only read your second message..well I dont know what you are doing wrong, double check the error (or warning) and give me a feed back of what it says and where it is.
thats sheer lazyness buddie I think he should create his own if he wants to get the hang of it ^_^
by the way are you australian?
Phenix Master wrote:
hey umm...buzzyboy,
go to libraries and look for " U_Control " it is a gm like Majin Skills but more complicated..sorry this is all the help I can give you for now

What do you mean more complicated! I need feedback and all I'm getting so far is these kind of posts that tell me nothing.....oh well....I'll just keep 'scraveging' up for more little things like this.....must work....why complicated....hmmm.....
I don't need a new code I just want to know why it's not apearing on my acount
Phenix Master wrote:
thats sheer lazyness buddie I think he should create his own if he wants to get the hang of it ^_^
by the way are you australian?

No I am not Australian :P

I am a 17 year old Brittish lad from England :P

Lee

<small>-PS. Do you think that I am Australian because I use the saying "Mate" alot?</small>
I am a 17 year old Brittish lad from England :P

*blinks* And a 17-year-old with a knack for misspelling his own nationality, apparently. =P

<small>-PS. Do you think that I am Australian because I use the saying "Mate" alot?</small>

Quoite loikely, mate.