ID:149588

i have a basic character choosing system using the one that someone made for newbies :)

Now i gotta have a slight different one.After u choose your person u choose how you look,like you have a selection,and the desicions vary for who u choose

Blue ninja gi
Blue ninja gi maskless
ect..

after they choose how they look they choose a skill like(desicions vary for who u choose)
freeze
snakes
fire
lightning
ect.

then they choose if there good,neutral,or evil(desicions vary for who u choose)
hmmm :-\
Aetos wrote:
i have a basic character choosing system using the one that someone made for newbies :)

Now i gotta have a slight different one.After u choose your person u choose how you look,like you have a selection,and the desicions vary for who u choose

Blue ninja gi
Blue ninja gi maskless
ect..

after they choose how they look they choose a skill like(desicions vary for who u choose)
freeze
snakes
fire
lightning
ect.

then they choose if there good,neutral,or evil(desicions
vary for who u choose)
hmmm :-\

Hmm, that reminds me. Later I want to write a demo on how to make it so players can choose the way their character looks (customizing skin color, etc).
Aetos wrote:

One approach to this is provided by:

byond://Deadron.CharacterForm

If you don't have a BYONDscape subscription yet, you can see it in action here for free:

byond://Deadron.CharacterFormDemo

To get to the code, though, you gotta get a subscription to BYONDscape.
In response to Ebonshadow
That isnt a code problem it is a creation so it should be in the creation forum unless it has a problem
In response to Mrhat99au
Mrhat99au wrote:
That isnt a code problem it is a creation so it should be in the creation forum unless it has a problem

Umm, no. It was a reply to a post, that was in the code problems forum. I see no problem with replying to his post telling him I am going to be making a demo for his code problem.